· ʀ ᴜ ᴍɪɴᴇ?

--Y/n's Pov--

"Wanna go at it again?" Rumi asked. I nodded my head and almost immediately got pulled into another kiss. This one a bit more heated then the last.
She pushed her tongue inside my mouth and twirled it around mine. It felt as if our tongues were dancing with each other. I could even hear the sound of our tongue piercing hitting again each other. She used one hand to grip my thigh and the other firmly squeezed my ass. I was getting turned on the more she kissed and touched me. Then she abruptly pulled away from the kiss and looked at me. "Are you okay with all this? Let me know if im going to fast, i mean, say the word and I'll st-" I cut her off by deeply kissing her. "I want you to keep going" I said. "Please?" I begged. Which I'm assuming seemed to surprise her. I could tell by the way her ears twitched. Cute.
"If you say so" Rumi said before pushing me down so that she was on top of me. She slowly began to kiss down my body. Starting with my lips and traveling down to my collarbone. She kissed and sucked until she left a couple marks and hickies...not that I cared. Then she hovered her lips above my exposed cleavage. Planting gentle pecks on my chest. She couldn't go any further, since my dress was in the way. So she slowly began to move her hands up my body. She slid my dress's straps down and continued to pull the dress down further. Until I was now in my (fav color) lace lingerie.
"Your so damn beautiful, love" She said. Rumi began to feel up my body until she got to my bra. In the matter of seconds she unclasped it and tossed it to the side, revealing my boobs. She began to massage them and play around with my nipples, causing me to let out small whines.
Rumi continued to kiss all over my chest then stuck a nipple in her mouth. Her tongue swished and glided over it, earning small, breathy moans from me. With the other, she pinched and pulled to her liking. Then took that one out her mouth and made sure give the other one the same treatment. "R-Rumi...please" I moaned out, digging my nails into the base of my own hands in anticipation.
"Please what, love? Use your words" she said as she stopped sucking to look up at me.
"Please..I need you down there" I whined.
"You asked so nicely, how could I say no?" She said. She kissed her way down to my vagina, causing me to shutter with delight. Rumi hooked her finger around the waistband of my panties and slowly pulled them off. Damn tease. She used her middle and index finger to slide up and down my slit, her fingers coating in my slick.
"Did the kiss turn you on this much?" Rumi spoke, her warm breath hitting my pussy.
"Cmon, love. I wanna hear you say it" Rumi said, only stroking my slit with her two fingers. "Tell me what you want exactly"
"Fuck, Rumi you already know what I want, so just do it already" After I said they, I felt a sharp sting on my ass. I hissed at the pain and looked at Rumi.
"That attitude is gonna get you in lots of trouble, brat" She said right before her hand came in contact with my other ass cheek. She left two red marks on my ass. She kissed them both before looking at me. "Now be a good girl and tell me what you want" she said, this time she sounded more stern.
"Please Rumi, I want you to eat me out" I gave in and begged, blushing hella hard at this point.
"Ask and you shall receive" She said before licking up my slit. Making sure to flick my clit with the tip of her tongue. I arched my back slightly. The sensation of her tongue against me felt like fucking heaven. Rumi flicked and sucked at my clit while using her middle and ring finger to finger me, curling them upwards to hit my g-spot just perfectly.
I was a moaning mess. I ran my fingers through Rumi's hair and may have accidentally gripped it a bit to hard, which resulted in my ass getting slapped for the third time. But overall, I was enjoying the mixture of pain and pleasure.
Soon, my legs began to shake and Rumi could tell I was close to cumming. She began to tongue fuck me vigorously and use her thumb to draw circles around my clit. "Go ahead and cum, love" Rumi said. "All over my tongue"
Not much later and I did as she said. Releasing my pleasure into her mouth. She swallowed it and came back up to kiss me. "see how good you taste?" she said with a chuckle.
"Wait, wh-what about you?" i asked.

"hm? what about me darling?" She asked in confusion.

"I want to please you to" I said, taking my hands to unzip her suit pants.

"Fine. go at it, love" she said. I didn't waist anytime. I easily slid my fingers in and began to slowly and tauntingly move them in and out of her hole. She squirmed on my fingers and let out the sweetest of moans. Music to my ears.
Suddenly, she was back on top, but this time her sex hovered over my face.
"Be a good little whore and clean me up. Okay?" she said. I nodded in response and began to lap up her folds. I made sure to make Rumi feel just as good as I did. I even used my tongue piercing, rolling the ball on her clit. Hearing a string of curses spew from her mouth was incredibly sexy to me. Hell, Rumi was sexy in general.
"Shit, Y/n...I'm cumming"
After hearing that, I made sure to speed up. Licking and swishing my tongue over her clit until she came in my mouth. Shakily, Rumi sat down on the blanket and pulled me back into her lap.
"Show me" she said, demandingly. I stuck out my tongue and showed her that I didn't swallowed her cum.
"Good girl. You came swallow now" she said, and I did so.
She lifted my chin up and passionately kissed me. "You did so good" Rumi praised. I blushed smiled.
"thank you" I said in a gentle tone. I leaned my head in the crook of her neck and wraped my arms around her neck.
"Tired?" She asked, her arms now around my waist.
"A little. You took all the energy out of me" I replied.

Rumi chucked then began to draw circles on my bare back. "How do you feel...about all this?" She asked

"What do ya mean?"

"Do you think I took things to fast? Are you okay with it all?" she questioned.

"I'm perfectly fine with all this Rumi. Don't overthink it" I said, kissing her cheek.

"Okay. The real question is..Are you mine?"

...

"I was yours from the beginning"

...

Chapter End.