· (ᴜɴ)ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱʏ

--3rd Person Pov--

"Another commendable thing about you" Rumi started, "your valiant"

Y/n blushed at the comment, adverting her eyes to look anywhere, but at Rumi, trying to hide her red cheeks. Rumi, obviously, noticed what she was trying to do. Then she brought her hand up to Y/n's chin and turned her head to look back at her. "Don't look away, baby." she said in a delicate voice. Only making the butterflies in Y/n's stomach to flutter more vigorously. Rumi took her thumb and gently brushed against Y/n bottom lip.

While the two where having their heart throbbing moment, struck in awe by the other, a certain waitress was watching from afar, and had been for a while now. She made sure to keep herself out of their field of vision, as to not get caught and confronted. She put on fake smile and walked over to the two. "Here's that drink, once again, I do apologize for the mistake" she said. Her so-called 'apology' was full of fake sympathy. Then she turned her back to Y/n and looked at Rumi.

"I'm ready to take your order now" she said. Rumi could clearly see what her game was. She wasn't for it at all, but she didn't want to blow up in front of Y/n. So she took a deep breath in, then exhaled. "I'm still deciding, kindly take her order first" Rumi told her.

"Oh...alright" Haru said. You could hear the disappointment in her voice. Then she turned to Y/n. "What do you want?" she said, rudely. 

"Bit-...Curry rice is fine, thank you" Y/n had to bite her tongue for that one. She gave the waitress her best 'non threatening' smile.

"Uh-huh. Back you you Mirko, figured out yet?" she said, dragging her index finger up Rumi's arm, going to touch her hair. However, Rumi smack her hand away. "Tempura. That's all" 

"Okay! Be right back" she said, walking off.

"That two-faced skank" Y/n mumbled under her breath.

"Did you say something?" Rumi asked

"Huh? No." Y/n said, shaking her head.

"Let's just...ignore her for the time being...even though she can't seem to take the hint" Rumi said, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"I can try. I won't promise anything though" 

---

Rumi and Y/n talked for the time being, talking about things such as hobbies, old stories, life experiences, and whatever came to mind. 

"Hey, I need to use the restroom, I'll be right back love" Rumi said before getting up and walking to the ladies room.

Y/n nodded then drank some of her wine. She put the glass down and looked up to see an all to familiar face. Haru had her arms crossed, in front of Y/n, attempting to intimidate her. "What's a low-life gold-digger doing with a pro hero?" Y/n suddenly started laughing, causing the waitress to flinch in shock. Her laughing came to an abrupt stop and she looked at the waitress. Then she yanked the girls shirt collar and forced her to lean down to her level. "Listen, I've been biting my tongue all night. Let's stop with the child's play bullshit." she said before pushing Haru on the floor then 'accidently' poring her red wine on her work uniform. "Oh shit, I am soo sorry" Y/n said.

Rumi came back from the bathroom to see a wine-soaked waitress and Y/n profusely apologizing. Rumi walked over and looked at the two. "What happened?" She asked

"Just a small accident" Y/n said as she glared at the girl on the floor

"Yeah, I'm so clumsy" Haru said before walking away, mainly in embarrassment.

"Poor thing" Y/n hummed in satisfaction as she took another sip from her glass. Rumi chuckled and sat back down in her seat. She looked at Y/n with a smile on her face. "So what really happened, love?" Rumi asked. Y/n looked down at her now empty wine glass. She sat it down on the table then took her middle finger and traced around the rim of the glass "Okay, hear me out. I may have wasted my wine on her...but for a good cause" Y/n said with a cheeky smile.

Rumi tried to hold back her laughter, but failed. She began to burst out laughing. "You did not pour it all on her" Rumi said, wiping the tears that formed in the corner of her eyes. "Didn't know you had a temper on ya. You seemed so patient." Rumi said. 

"Whaat? She was really annoying" Y/n said.

---

Soon, they both get their food, and a new waiter. Throughout the rest of the dinner, they both talked, getting to know one another better. 

---

After a while, they both finished up their food. Before they left, Rumi left the money on the table.

"Wait, we could've split the bill Rumi, Y/n said.

"Nope. nuh uh, I'm treating you, therefore I have it covered" she said, slyly snaking her arm around Y/n's waist. "Don't even worry about it" she said, giving her a smile.

--Y/n's Pov-- --small time skip--

It was only about ten p.m. Honestly, I didn't want the night to end. I enjoyed my time with Rumi. And despite the rude ass waitress, Everything had been going good.
Well, I thought the night was over, until  we ended up passing my house. I watched as it seemed to shrink then fade away in the distance.

"Hey, were are we going? Ya passed my house" I asked, puzzled.

"Heh, yeah I know we passed it. I got one more surprise for you before we call it a night" Rumi said.

"You are just full of surprises, huh?"

"I have to be. Being completely unpredictable is my specialty after all. Wouldn't you think, love?" She said.

There it goes. That same simple, yet really cute and sweet pet name. Every time she says it my stomach does cartwheels. Why does she make me feel the way I do? 

We soon pulled onto a lot full of sand.
I looked out of the window and saw nothing but sand a water.
"A beach?" I questioned.

"Might wanna take your shoes off" Rumi said with a smile.
I did so, unclasping the both clasp on my heels and setting them aside. Rumi opened the door for me and I got out. Automatically feeling the sand below my feet. I wiggled my toes around in the sand and quickly got used to the feeling of it.
I didn't even notice Rumi grab a huge blanket from her backseat. She carried it in one hand and used her other to lock hands with mine.
She led me over to a random spot on the beach, not too close to the water. Rumi laid the large blanket down on the ground and made sure it was spread out. Then we both sat down on it and laid back. Sighing in relief simultaneously. We sat there in silence for a while. Not an awkward one, but more of a comfortable one.

Rumi was fidgeting with her fingers until she turned over to look at me, propping her head up on her hand.
"Soo...what's your opinion on our first date?" she asked

"It was really fun. Very classic but still really romantic" I responded with. I moved my hand up to her face and cupped her cheek, using my thumb to caress it tenderly. She laid her hand on top of mine and giggled. "Your so pretty" Rumi cooed.

"not as pretty as you" I retorted back.
Rumi then kissed the palm of my hand. "your prettier" she said. Before I could even compete and say something else, she pulled me closer to her. Our bodies practically pressed against one another. I'm pretty sure she could feel my heartbeat quicken. She used her index finger to raise my chin up a little. With no words said, our lips connected. Hers were smooth and soft against my own. We kept kissing until we remembered we needed to actually breath. Leaving me speechless for the millionth time tonight.
"Damn...your a good kisser, love" Rumi said, running her thumb over my bottom lip.
All this only caused more butterflies. Then Rumi sat up and pulled me into her lap so that I was straddling her. "Wanna go at it again?" she asked