Hizashi and Shouta couldn't help but laugh at the girl's antics towards the press. None of them, not even Eli knew why she disliked them so much, but she did and it was hilarious to them every time she was forced to interact with them. 

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

"Congratulations Iida, what you did to calm down your fellow students was admirable! I'm sure you'll make a great class rep," Eli congratulated Iida. 

The boy beamed at the praise. 

"Thank you Eli-sensei, I will do my very best to fulfill my role," Iida said firmly making her chuckle a bit. 

"I'm sure you will honey," she told him making him beam once more. 

Later in the day, Eli walked beside Shouta towards the teacher's lounge once school had ended. This is also after she and the other heroes of the school took a good look at the front gate of the school seeing that it was completely disintegrated. 

"So what was it that you wanted to talk to me about?" Shouta asked with a coffee cup in his hand. 

"It's about... Izuku, and his Quirk," she said briefly before she opened the door to the lounge where Izuku and Toshinori sat conversing, with Toshinori being in his smaller form and Izuku with a particularly anxious look in his eye. 

Shouta sighed before turning to the girl beside him. 

"Eli, what is this?" Shouta asked as he rubbed his eyes with his index finger and thumb. 

This would be a long talk. 

15-20 minutes later, Shouta was hunched over in a chair with his face in his hands making Eli frown. She hadn't known what he was thinking, and couldn't even guess since she couldn't see his face, but she saw the growing tension in his shoulders. 

"From what Toshinori has explained to me, the circumstances of One for All are significantly different for Izuku than they were for him because when he received the Quirk he didn't hurt himself every time he used it," Eli explained. 

"Nee-chan helped me to develop a kind of way to use it without breaking anything, but it's only been a day since so I'm still working out the technicalities," Izuku said with his head down, not even looking at Aizawa as he clenched his uniform pants harshly in his fists. 

Noticing this, Eli stood up and walked over to Izuku, crouching down to his seat position.

Even though Izuku knew that telling his homeroom teacher was the best thing to do so that they had additional people to help him with his Quirk, but the overbearing weight at the possibility of being a burden felt like it was crushing him. 

Too many teachers had ignored him and his issues, so of course, he couldn't bring himself to trust them. But, it was a different story with his sister, just like it was a different story with All Might. 

He trusted his sister with anything, even the things he didn't want to. She raised him, so it only made sense for him to trust her. Her being a TA didn't change that simply because they both knew that she was his sister before she was anything else. 

And All Might was not only his idol but the #1 hero, so in his mind, All Might was his hero before he was a teacher. 

"Izu... no one is expecting you to get a handle on this so soon, and we're all here to help you. You know I'm here to help you right?" Eli told him as she put her hands over his clenched fists.