CHAPTER ONE

*here besties, enjoy*
CHAPTER ONE:

Rachel Day, is a businesswoman in the UK, she also has a relationship with Wanda and Natasha. Rachel last saw Wanda and Natasha during Loki's arrival with the tesseract, ever since they've been awfully quiet. Wanda and Rachel moved on with their lives, they never talked but they knew that their relationship was quite over for them. Meanwhile Natasha was an Avenger whilst Wanda they see each other often yet, they still were silent. Rachel never dated or fucked anyone since, but she never wanted "them" to end in the first place, Rachel became an important businesswoman as a novelist. She wrote stories about how to move on, and how to become rich. Natasha would often read her books until she read something that made her burst in happiness.

There it was the big book, labelled "My side of my ex relationship" the book was made only for Wanda and Natasha, no one else was allowed to read that one book. Natasha was excited to read this novel, after some chapters of their smut and how they would fuck she moved on to the reality side of it. Her excitement popped like a big ballon, she cried realising that Rachel never wanted to leave them, and that she still thinks of them and eats in the same table at the cafe, and sleeps in her spot of the bed even if she has the whole bed. Wanda heard Natasha crying, out of her concern she rushed to Nat's room and saw Natasha reading the book, Wanda grabbed the book from Natasha tearing hands and read it really fast she teared up as well.