Irresponsible People

Okay, this irks me. It irks me. And irk is a very strong word.

Like a strong word. A very strong one. When something irks me it IRKS me. I'll explain this better later. Let's get into the rant.

People sit around, going on and on about how THEY WANT A SHOT.

I WANT THE LEAD ROLE

I WANNA BE CLASS PRESIDENT

I WANNA GET THE PAY RAISE

These people beg and they plead and they scream about it. They work and work towards it. They fight for it. Then they get what they want.

And suddenly they don't give a shit.

They go from spongebob, being all

"IM READY!"

To squidward. SQUIDWARD. He's like "No".

He goes from the kitten in the funny videos meowing the words "I love you" to a full-on Grumpy Cat.

They go Zero to a hundred reaaallll quick. In fact, not even a hundred. That's too close. Like a thousand.

Before they are coming and doing everything they possibly can to get what they want. Suddenly, they're all

SCREW THIS LETS GET A BIG MAC AND TELL FART JOKES.

Like "Hi, hello, how ya doin? There's this thing called a commitment. Guess what? YOU JUST GOT ONE. "

I'm sorry, but this isn't going to be a thing. The Im-the-shit-so-I-don't-have-to-do-anything crap is NOT flying here. WHAT PLANET DO YOU LIVE ON KIND SIR???? BECAUSE I CAN ASSURE YOU IT ISNT THE ONE I AM ON.

And then you sit there, all jealous (cuz we are. We are all Nick Jonas and WE GET JEALOUS) and they don't do anything.

Well, sorry this rant was short. I'll update soon! MESSAGE YOUR RANTS TO ME AND THEYLL GO IN A DAY AFTER! Thanks!!!

~Alliekatzzz