🦋18.Wait Your Klaus?🦋

Start from the beginning

"I mean, come on, what's one month in the whole grand scheme of things?" He said and I started laughing a bit.

"Let me be clear...I have my vampire. I have my werewolf. I have everything I need. The ritual will happen tonight. So if you want to live to see tomorrow, don't screw it up." He glare at my brother  before he looks over at me and smirk. "Annabella would you like to join me?" 

I smile and move closer to him. "I would rather rip out my own heart, than to spend anymore of my time with you."

He smirks and move closer as well, I can feel his minty breath on my face. "Well that's to bad love, it's such a pretty little heart." He ran his finger across my chest, I shivered at his touch.

"Hey! Hey! That's enough of that." My brother pulled me behind him.

"Very well then, let this be your only warning Damon." He looks at me one last time then leave. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. Damon turned around and looked at me.

"Look who's switching brothers now." He said sitting back down next to Ric.

I smack the back of his head. "One, me and Elijah are not dating, and two." I smack his head again. "I will never ever EVER end up with Klaus. Now, let's focus on how to stop this sacrifice for your beloved Elena." I smacked him one last time. That was fun.

"You two need sibling therapy." Alaric said taking a sip of his drink.

"OW!!!" He rubbed his head and turned towards me. "Just call Katherine and ask her where would he keep his vampire and wolf, maybe Elena would be less mad at me if I took them."

"It won't matter, because you'll be dead." Ric said.

"But without the werewolf, he can't perform the ritual tonight, which means I would have bought her one month before the next full moon." My Brother said very confidently.

"And you'll still be dead." I said pointing out the obvious.

"Are you two gonna help me or what?" He said glaring at us.

"Fine, AnnaB call Katherine." Ric said ordering another drink.

"Ughhhhh." I pull out my phone and call Kitty, after a few rings she answers.

"Well hello Annie, what do you want?"

"The location of Klaus Vampire and Werewolf."

"Are you crazy, he'll kill you and everyone you ever met!"

"I just need to delay this thing."

"No. No way."

"You should like this. It's going to buy you another month of your pathetic life."

"Right. Except that I'm not the vampire he's planning on sacrificing."

"Wait, What?, if not you then who?"

"Caroline Forbes and Tyler Lockwood. Therefore, I'm in the clear."

"And how exactly do you know that for sure?"

"I stay with him remember."

"Where is he keeping them?"

"Yea, right like I'm just going to tell you, I love you Annie but, I'm not getting myself killed because of this stupid idea of yours!"

"Actually this is Damon's Idea but, what if I told you Elena had vampire blood in her system?"

"What?!"

"Yup Damon gave it to her this morning. Imagine how much fun that will be competing with Elena for Stefan's love for, I don't know, forever."

"The tomb. He's got them in the tomb."

"Awee, Thank you. Kitty Kat have a blessed day." I hang up, and look at Damon. "You got that?"

"Yup, Vampire Barbie and Tyler Lockwolf are in the tomb." He said smirking.

"Let's go." I get up but, Damon grabs my arm.

"Your not coming. Go home and I'll get them." Damon said as he kisses my forehead.

"You literally just asked for my help and now I can't come are you serious?" I pushed him off of me.

"You did your part, not only did you get the location you also got the who, now go home." Before I could argue back he was gone, and so was Ric. Assholes .

I put $20 on the counter and left out the Grill, as soon as I do, Lights out.

Seriously why am I always getting kidnapped!?