My One Piece Oc!

I tried to the One Piece anime style but looking back at this, I kinda didn't like it and wanted to make her face a little different now because I made her look alike "Nami" too much. I haven't been watching this anime in a while. Her name, Gala, which is probably a weird name I've come up with. I had however came up with a backstory of her too, I might tell the backstory for this character a little later. Since not much people would want to hear about character backstories, I mean, I'm lazy and don't read about any Oc backgrounds and stories about their past or present. 

I'll just tell about this character a little later. I was originally gonna create a One Piece fan fic, yes, a One Piece x Reader, and I drew what Y/N will look like too, but at that time I didn't knew how to use WattPad and stuff so it was sad times there. I'm happy that I've found a way at least though!

Also, I have made a love interest for her- 

And it's Sanji, why him? The pervert??? Well, to say this my Oc Gala here is a loyal and a serious character and will do anything for her captain Luffy, the captain of the crew. Gala will feel flustered when Sanji give her compliments because um...Aurgh, again with the Oc back story which none of you guys would be interested it. Yeah ahaha, that's it- 

Tell me your opinion on this Oc!

Edit: Also, keep in mind. That this art isn't a traced art! I didn't trace this art, I have actually tried to draw it's style without copying it!