🌙-26

A/N

The Magicals have been pretty quiet and absent for quite a while and no one knows what happened to them.

Although it was peaceful without them, there was still people who misses them.

For example, their fanboys. Or their imaginary boyfriend?

"Yah have you heard? Areum ran away with her boyfriend" Rara told Haseol

"Boyfriend? That's impossible"

That's more than impossible. By the looks of it last time she was really in love with Seonwoo

Was all Haseol could think about.

"Ei- she dates tons of people. She especially liked the ones that have a butterfly tattoo"

"Does Seonwoo have a butterfly tattoo?"

"He does bu- OH MY GOD!"

"What why?"

"She like. Really like."

"What what what?"

"You know she likes Seonwoo right? Like a huge ass crush on him"

"Of course I knew"

"She won't have a boyfriend tho. As long as Seonwoo is single she won't have a boyfriend"

"I know. I know that too"

"GUYS BIG NEWS BIG NEWS" Somin announced

"What now Somin. It better not be a crap-"

"THE MAGICAL GIRLS. THEY WERE FOUND DEAD AT THE WOODS NEAR INCHEON"

"Ei...What crap is that. Come with better news"

"Yah yah yah! Check the school group"

Everyone fished out their phones and opened the group chat. There was a news that was sent by someone.

"Three missing girls found dead deep in the woods near Incheon. No traces of the killer was found. Their belongings were no where to be seen"

"What's with people being dead this year? I've never been to so many funerals this year alone"

"But still...How can they die suddenly?"

"I know right?"

<3

It's the day of the festival and students came to school with fancy, extravagant and fashionable clothes.

It's the only day they can dress up and show off. They were free to do whatever they want. They can also bring whoever they want.

Today Haseol was going to the festival with Jacob, Younghoon and Kevin.

On the other hand, Seonwoo was waiting for this day. To tell Haseol the important thing. It was the matter if Haseol accepted him or not.