Confessing pt 1

"N-ngh.. t-tooru.."

A whimper from Hajime made him chuckle, carefully leaning over to kiss a small trail down his neck. 

"Patience hajime.." he had whispered, enjoying the whine that slipped past the other's lips.

A heavily coated finger slipped in, he relinquished at the fact that Hajime had flinched and started moaning while simultaneously pushing his hips back to force the finger deeper.

Needy.. that was the only way he can describe Hajime's behavior.

"D-daddy please.. want you in!" Hajime had mewled ever so desperately, stuck in a subspace that rendered him to be this vulnerable.

Who was he to deny what his baby had wanted?

So Tooru carefully continued to prep the small twitchy hole first until he deemed it ready. His dick may not be huge but the length? Impressive. A proud 11 inch, hard and dripping with pre-cum.

"Ready baby?" He had whispered ever so lovingly, capturing his lips once more while slowly slipping in once Hajime had subtly nodded.

It was so warm, so tight, it left him breathless from just feeling it all once he had fully been inside.

"D-daddy move"

And move he did, immediately setting a brutal pace for him. Fingers gripping him, scratching him while Hajime writhe and scream, moaning and crying. It was truly a sight to behold.

"C-close.." he grunts, making Hajime moan with half lidded eyes with just his sound. 'd-daddy inside~~'

He kept up his thrusts, and soon he felt Hajime clenching around him ever so tightly that it pushed Tooru to cum. The hole milking him until the very last drop of cum.

"Hajime I love.."

BAM!

Tooru shot out of bed, breathing ever so heavily. Cheeks flushed as he took a moment to look around the room. He groans, realizing it was another wet dream.

Which meant... He immediately checked under the blanket and scowls, seeing his pants ruined. Sighing, he gets up and goes to clean himself.

Once cleaned, Tooru glance at the clock. 6am, 'might as well start getting ready'. He thought with a sigh, immediately getting dressed and grabbing an apple on the way out with his bag over his shoulder.

Absentmindedly, He starts walking to Hajime's house. Whenever he blinked though, all he could see was having his crush under him and dominating him. He honestly did not hate the wet dreams, it fed him with hopeful scenarios but he wished it would help him sleep more.

He stopped at Hajime's house, smiling a bit knowing that his best friend was most likely rushing. He glanced at his wrist watch.

3

2

1

He looks back up just as the door had slammed open. A scowling Hajime stepped out, toast in his mouth. His uniform wasn't all the way buttoned up, shirt let out instead of being tugged in and the jacket over it, hiding the godly arms.

"Iwa-chan~ ready to go?"

"Yea sure"

Hajime sighed, finishing his toast and now walking alongside Tooru. As usual, the brunette would start chattering away but he finds that it isn't that annoying to listen to.

"Iwa-chan?"

Tooru calls, noticing how the other had zoned out. So he steps in front of him and waved his hands frantically.

"Helooo, earth to iwa-chan!"

That snapped Hajime out and immediately he scowls at how close Tooru was to him. Hiding a blush, he glares and soon his hand swung but Tooru dodged it. A bubbly laughter escaping his lips.

"Missed me iwa-chan!"

Hajime huff but slowly smirks once he realized the road ahead had 0 traffic lights, a straight road that led to school with no danger.

"Better start running shittykawa"

The sentence snapped the his best friend out of laughing, eyes wide once the realization hit him. Immediately, he turns and runs off.

Hajime chuckled as he got into a running position before chasing after Tooru, who screamed "AH IWA-CHAN NOT IN THE FACE!" when Hajime tried to throw a twig.

By the time Hajime caught up to Tooru and had headbutted him so hard that his forehead was red. They had arrived at school.

Mattsun and Makki was waiting for them, Mattsun lazily waved while Makki shot them an amused grin. "It's too early for your love chase~"

Hajime rolled his eyes while Tooru was guffawed, staring at them with wide eyes that screamed 'How do you know?!'. Resulting in both their friends shooting a small smirk their way.

Hajime walked ahead, probably to the gym with Makki at his side. What they talked about? Tooru honestly had no clue about.

Too focused on Hajime's disappearing figure, he failed to notice how Mattsun had slung an arm over his shoulder and was now whistling. "Wooo~ someone's smitten~"

That snapped Tooru out immediately and he huffed. "Am i that obvious?"
"The whole team knows, captain." "Everyone except Hajime.."

Mattsun sighed at the negative response and moved so that he was walking with Tooru. "Well, Me and Makki are sick of you pinning each other. So today, after evening's practice, we'll do something that will finally get you both to confess"

"What do you two have planned?"
"Secret~"

Sighing, Tooru accepted his fate and went to join the others for their morning practice.