Ch 3

A/N: Just read it please and thanks. So I'm gonna twist some stuff to go with the plot of the story, but I don't think that y'all should notice. Also I was lazy and i didnt do Research so I don't know what the coaches name is. That's it. Back to the story now.
//////:://////:://////:://////:://////:://////

"Sorry, Coach" Oikawa said smoothly think up a white lie. "Just introduced the team to y/n. Well get started right away." And to top it off he gave one of his signature smiles.

"Alright well hurry up, and send y/n over here. I'd like to talk to her."

Oikawa turned to y/n. "Well you heard him. Go on."

"Yea and try not to trip this time lil girl." Kyotani said referring to this mornin as y/n got off of the bus. Actual mortification.

"Shut it you fucking idiot." Y/n of course just had to add a curse word. She felt as though conversations without them were like chicken flavored with salt and pepper... nasty and unseasoned.

"Hey." Oikawa said in a warning tone.    Y/n rolled her eyes and strolled over to where the coach was standing.

"Hello y/n. I'm Coach Sato Akiyama. (Once again no research😭)"

"Hi, I'm y/n l/n. But I guess you already knew that."

The coach laughed. "Yea I guess I did. I wanted to thank you for joining the team. Ever since Kyotani joined, no one has wanted to be our manager."

"He's actually really kind."

"Kind?" Coach Akiyama looked at y/n like she had a third eyeball. "Are you sure we're talking about the same person here?"

Y/n briefly wondered why this guy had such a bad rep.

"Yes, I'm quite sure."

"Okay well just watch out for him."

"Umm okay I gue-"

BAM!

Y/n's head turned toward the court. She had no idea what had happened.

"Oh that was just Kyotani landing a spike. So Oikawa said that you've never played before?"

"Yea," she was watching a certain player receive a ball. "I've always wanted to but I just never have."

Kyotani would teach me.

Woah. Wait. What? Why would he teach her?

".... on the 21st and then we have a practice game with Karasuno on the 22nd. And after that, on the 24th we have a trading camp. Well be going to that with Karasuno, Fukurodani, and Nekoma. It's gonna be a small one. And then official games start on the first. Got that?"

"I- um is it bad if I say no?"

"Don't worry it's a lot. I can send you a extra schedule."

"Sounds good to me Coach."

Y/n was sitting and watching the boys practice, they were doing 4 on 4, when Oikawa was up to deliver them.

Heh. I hope he sucks.

BAM!

Y/n didn't even have time to watch the ball.

The fuck? Y/n thought. How- that shouldn't be possible! I would break my arm if I tried to do that.

"Hey y/n," she looked over to where Kyotani's was on the court, smiling. "Pick up your jaw off the floor or you'll catch flies."