🦋.16 Please don't touch me again🦋

Start from the beginning

"And that's exactly what I'm counting on, and I won't need to hurt your brothers dear, as long as they stay out of my way. Now as for your Katerina." He walks over to her and compels her. "You can't leave until I tell you to."

"And what about me." I said crossing my arms. "You can't keep me here."

"I would like you not to leave, but I can't compel you so, if you leave this house I will tie you to a tree as you watch as I rip out your brothers hearts." He winked at me then left.

"He likes you, I can tell." Kat said smiling at me.

"Gross, I need to go." I walk towards the door but Katherine speeds in front of me.

"No way, Annabella he isn't lying he'll really kill you're brothers."

I snap my fingers and a phone appear. "Call me when you hear anyone coming okay I'll be back, I need to change and warn my brothers."

She takes the phone and looks at me. "Fine, just hurry and bring me back some vervain."

"What ever." I leave the apartment and head to the house, as I walk in I look around for my brothers, "DAMON, STEFAN!" No answer, guess I'll take me a shower.

~Time Skip~

As of now I'm walking into the Lockwood Mansion, Elena called and told me to meet her there, and that it was important, I went to visit Bonnie after I got dressed. {Outfit at the top} I was so happy that she pulled through. I couldn't Bare to loose her, I also had a few words for Emily. I don't think you wanna know what I said, it was very, Not child friendly.

"ELENA, WHERE ARE YOU!?" I shouted as I walked farther inside the house. As I made it to where Elena was my heart felt like it dropped to my feet.

"Hello Annabella." The original said.

"E-Elijah." My breath got caught in my throat. The last time I seen him, he had my heart in his hand.. Literally.

"I was just holding a conversation with dear Elena, please join us." He said reaching for my hand.

"Wait a bloody minute, What!?" I was pissed, but I was shocked at the same time. He's being nice to me.

"Please Anna, he wouldn't continue the conversation until you was here." Elena said with her pleading eyes.

"Hell no, he almost ripped my heart out Elena. HE WAS GOING TO KILL ME JUST TO GET TO YOU!" I folded my arms across my chest. "He didn't even apologize." Elijah grabbed me and pinned me to the wall by my neck.

"Why should I when YOU we're the one who betrayed me, I'm the one you should be apologizing to." His vampire face came out.

"Tenebris Lapsus," I mumbled, and he started to groan in pain dropping to the ground holding his head.

"If you EVER and I mean EVER put your hands on me again I'll kill you." I ran towards the door. As he got up from the ground, he sped in front of me and grabbed my waist and kissed me deeply. There was no time for me to think, my hands quickly flew behind his neck as I pulled him closer wanting to feel  his body on mines.

As he pulled away we both was out of breath "I'm sorry,Annabella please forgive me." He held my head in his hands and looked into my eyes. "Please."

"I'm sorry also, but you have to understand Elijah my family will always come first." I said leaning into his touch.

"I understand." He pecks my lips.

"Um, I'm still here." Elena said waving her hands around.

"Right, let's go finish this conversation shall we." I smiled and took Elijah's hand, and we all sat in the living room.