E L E V E N

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear George, 

I'm sorry, I really should have treated you nicer than I did, should have included you in our activities more, not that you were left out. Dream was always there to invite you, I should've too. I should've talked to you more, maybe we could've been the bestest of friends, were only acquaintances now though

It was really sweet of you to see me off when no one else did, I don't think I deserved the farewell, seeing how immature and childish I was acting. I liked the AirPods you got me and I listened to the playlist you recommended to me. It helps me relax when I'm feeling suffocated.

What I'm trying to say is Thank You. Thank you for still treating me nicely even when I wasn't exactly acting friendly. Thank you for the gift. Thank you for the farewell, the farewell meant the most to me. I'm surprised you remembered the trip I was talking about.

Even Dream didn't remember, I suppose he was in his own world trying to get your attention, I don't blame him. I was in my own world then too, that month. 

I hope you guys have a happy year, it defiantly will be now that I'm gone, I was the negative one. 

                                                                                                   So long and well wishes,                                                                                                                                                                                           Love Y/N

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sapnap,

Hi Sapnap, this letter will probably be short seeing how I haven't known you for long yet. All I want to say is I hope you'll take care of George and Dream for me. And enjoy the cookies I've sent you too. I've also sent a surprise in a small box for all of you guys, open them together when you all get your letters. 

This is a bit bittersweet isn't it? 

                                                                   Have fun,                                                                                                                                                                                                Y/N :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Dream, 

I'm sorry I left in a hurry, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you beforehand that I was leaving. I just felt if I did that and told you it wouldn't feel like a fresh start. But I did tell you. I don't know if you remember, you probably don't, and if you don't that's okay.

I told you, maybe 2 years ago, we made a promise you would see me off at least. I told you where I was going, if you don't remember where that is fine. I won't tell you though. I'll be disappearing. And if you remember then good for you.

 After reading this letter you might feel like me leaving was your fault, like it was your fault for hanging out for George and not paying more attention to me. Or maybe you won't feel any of that, you probably wouldn't, that's something only I would probably do. 

But if you do feel any kind of guilt, know that it isn't your fault. It is my own. Its was destined to leave, I wasn't meant to stay in the group. It was fate.

I confess that I did like you, I cared for you, I'm trying to move past that now. But it's hard to forget the past. Besides I need to remember to learn. The feelings I held for you weren't healthy, at least in my eyes now, I depended on you attention and your approval. 

That wasn't healthy and I should be able to be independent, oh how stupid was my little self two months ago. I am getting help now, I am healing, the new environment is helping. Don't go looking for me if you do remember the promise, just stay and live a happy life. 

Treasure Sapnap and George. Be happy with George, he's a good one.

Promises were meant to be broken. :) Don't feel bad.

                                                                                                Love,                                                                                                                                                                                                     Y/N

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream's POV

The three had gotten their letters, Dream had regret on guilt notherless. He couldn't tell or talk about his feelings with Y/N for their was no return address. Even though George knew where Y/N's flight was headed he wouldn't spill.

Misunderstanding, so much misunderstanding. Y/N didn't know that him and George didn't work out, that he wanted to restart with Y/N but there was no way of telling nere now.

Unless he remembered.

Third person?

The three of them huddled around the box that Sapnap had brought. Sapnap saying that they could open it once they all read their letters which they did. Sapnap did the honors cutting open the box.

Inside  were three smaller packages, each labeled with each of their names. They opened their packages and inside Sapnap's was a white ribbon with instructions to tie it around the wearers head.

George received these white thick glasses. Clout glasses.

Dream opened his and inside was a circular, smooth, white mask, with a  black ribbon to tie around the wearers head. The mask had a smily face on it. the back had a note.

All of them peered in and read it.

                                               "Have Fun Dream Team :)"

================================================================================

It was fun writing the ending, at first when I had the idea the ending was going to be sadder than this.

Anyways after this chapter you can imagine that they really did become the Dream team. They started streaming and became famous and all.

:) I really do like bittersweet endings don't I

If you enjoyed it leave a vote! :3 

29 Days of This DreamXReader (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara