Chapter 23

Dante sat in his desk chair with his head in his hands he had just left Violet upstairs in there room to heal. It killed him to watch her in pain that he caused, but it was the only way. He couldn't believe that she had put up with that pain for so long if she hadn't told him she could have lost her voice forever. There was a sharp knock at his office door.

'Come in.' Dante boomed.

The door opened to reveal Will he slowly approached the desk and put a little black box with a tiny ribbon in front of Dante.

'Ah this was just dropped off at the gates for you.' Will spoke.

'By who?' Dante spoke louder.

'Ah they threw it out of a car at the guards at the gates. The car was a dark colour. The box had your name on it I brought it straight here.' Will spoke.

'Sit.' Dante spoke. Will immediately sat in the chair opposite of Dante. Dante picked up the box undoing the red bow and lifting the lid. Inside was a note.

        I really enjoyed the show your little Luna gave me.

                                Soon she will be MINE!

        Can't wait to put my hands all over that sexy little body!

                                                xo D

Dante growled loudly making Will jump a little. Lifting the note out of the box he unwrapped the tissue paper to reveal a usb. Dante breathed out in frustration taking the usb from the box putting it in the laptop. Dante looked up a Will.

'Would you step out for a moment I'm not sure what's on this. Can you get Jace and Kane as well.' Dante spoke.

'Yes Alpha .' Will spoke scurrying out of the room.

Dante double clicked on the usb icon gripping his desk hard with his hands he saw a video of Violet undressing in the mirror of the bathroom taking off her dress and her bra, brushing her hair, washing her face, brushing her teeth. He watched her  take off her jewellery and he saw the camera had moved and was now facing Violet directly as she got in the shower. After she dried off the video cut off leaving a message on the screen.

My men and I really enjoyed the shower scene. Maybe I will share her when she becomes mine she was very popular.

Dante took the usb from the laptop throwing it across the room.

'Get in here now I know your all at the door.' Dante roared.

Jace, Kane and Will walked into the office Dante was still shaking in anger.

'Dmitre has declared war. Some how he has gotten footage of Violet naked.' Dante spoke.

'What?' Jace spoke. Dante rose from his office chair.

'I have no idea how he did it follow me.' Dante spoke as all four me went up to Dante's bedroom.

'Wait here.' Dante spoke as he quietly opened there bedroom door. He saw Violet sound asleep as he left her he went into there bathroom turning on the light. Dante frantically looked around the bathroom for a camera. His eyes focused on the diamond necklace that she was wearing earlier. Letting out a small growl he switched of the light and quietly left the bedroom. After he closed the door quietly the men followed him back down to his office. Dante sat down at his chair studying the necklace. One of the diamonds didn't look like the others it was shiny metal on the outside he carefully pulled at it and it came off. He peeled back the shiny top layer to reveal a tiny camera. Dante growled loudly.

'Dmitri must have placed this on Violet at dinner.' Dante spoke handing the camera to Jace.

'Is it still working?' Dante asked.

'No its stopped I've seen these before they are remotely activated they only last ten minutes. The footage is wireless transferred to the owners computer. It explains why they left so abruptly. When Violet left the table they left roughly fifteen minutes later.' Jace spoke.

'He's dead they're all dead coming into MY house taking footage of MY mate he's DEAD!' Dante roared.

'Tell the warriors to check the perimeter make sure its secure. Tell the warriors placed around the house to keep there eyes open we don't know if this is a trick so they can invade our land.' Dante spoke.

'Yes Alpha.' All three men spoke.

Dante took the camera in his hand placing it on the desk in front of him. Picking up a hammer from his tool box behind him. Dante smashed the camera to bits.

*****************************************************************************************

Dmitre and his men watched as Dante destroyed the camera. Dmitri turned to his men they were in a small motel huddled around his laptop. Dmitri laughed evilly.

'Well that was fun wasn't it. Little Dante didn't like us having a look at his sexy mate.' Dmitri spoke as his men smiled.

'When Issak called us the other day he said he would be an easy target. She's like his kryptonite. He's so whipped.' Dmitri spoke as the four of them drank whisky.

'How are we going to break them out?' Ivan asked.

'Well we'll figure it out more men are on there way. Since our lands have been destroyed this plan must work. We will kill this entire pack and move ours in. It's perfect really so much warmer than Russia and it comes with a Luna.' Dmitri spoke.

'I think we need to befriend one of there pack  and get someone on the inside.' Fedor spoke.

'Great idea Fedor, Andrei you've done this before perhaps Cherry's friend she has a daughter doesn't she. Her mate is the Head Warrior take the child and bribe the pair of them .

'Yes Alpha Dmitri.' Fedor and Andrei chanted.