A Night to Remember

Začít od začátku

Maehara
@Y/N are u free next weekend?😏

You
sorry hiro, but i'm hanging out with
asano next weekend

Rio🥴
why?

You
does it matter?😅

Karma
if she wants to hangout with her
bf let her.

You
asano and i are merely friends

Okuda
friends don't kiss...

Karma
i'm sorry what?!

Nagisa💕
u kissed asano?!

Rio🥴
omgggg

You
please stop overreacting...
it was a little peck on my cheek
quite platonic if u ask me

Karma
i'm gonna kill him.

You
?

Rio🥴
ehh~ i think karma wants a kiss too

Karma
ha, even if i wanted one, she's no longer
in our class

You
...

Nagisa💕
huh? what does he mean Y/N?

Kayano🍮
^^

Maehara
^^

Kanzaki
^^

Isogai
^^

Ryouma🥰
^^

           I turned off my phone as I headed outside. "Hey, what does he mean by that Y/N?," Rio asked confused.

       "I need some air," I said leaving the room. Tonight was beautiful, the stars shone brightly and the moon looked brilliant and complimented the dark sky.

            I walked to a nearby park and sat on a swing. Why was life so cruel? "I miss Karma," I thought out loud.

         "How cute," a voice said. It was Karma! There he was in a navy blue pajama bottom and a sleeveless shirt. He sat next to me on another swing in silence. We both just stared at the night sky avoiding confrontation.

       "So, what brings you here?," I asked trying to lighten the mood. "Eh? I just wanted to take a walk," he said still looking at the sky.

          "So, you and Okuda huh?," I said smiling at him. He choked on air and looked at me. "What gave you that idea?," he asked awkwardly coughing.

           "When we were at the movies, you were with Okuda, Nagisa was with Kayano, and Hiro was with Rio," I said scratching my cheek.

            He didn't respond. I sighed at his silence and looked at the sky again. "I would totally support you two if you were dating," I said smiling at the sky.

        In response he grabbed my face, making me stare at him. He moved his face closer to mine. At this moment my face was burning. Was he going to kiss me?

         In an instant he went to my neck and kissed it.

       "K-karma, that hurts," I stuttered at the sensation

       "K-karma, that hurts," I stuttered at the sensation. "There," he grinned. Don't tell me... "You gave me a hickey?!," I shouted at him. He only laughed and pecked the red spot.

           "It looks so cute on you," he smirked. How am I supposed to go home? I'm done for!

       "I'm leaving now," he said waving at me. "Karma! Come back here," I said grabbing his shirt.  "What? You want another?," he said smiling. "The way you moaned my name was really exciting," he whispered in my ear.

       "Stop being so weird, you avoid me for three days then give me a hickey?," I shouted at him angrily pushing him away. "Watch your tone Y/N-chan, you canceled your plans with me to go out with Asano."

      "Sorry to break it to you but I always get what I want. And I want you," he said smirking. He wants me? "Y/N, you're face looks so red, it's really adorable."

"You're so weird, Karma," I said avoiding his eyes. "So are you Y/N-chan," he replied. I feel like I'm running a marathon, why is my heart being so quickly? I do see Karma as friend right?

         "Maybe if you be a good girl, I'll give you a reward next time," he said as he kissed my cheek. "Bye bye Y/N-chan," he said disappearing into the night.

 "Bye bye Y/N-chan," he said disappearing into the night

"What just happened?"

𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩❦