epilogue

The funeral was small, Harry wanted it to be. Only close friends and family members were invited. Harry arranged it since he was sure that no one else could make it better than he. And he was right. It was perfect. If you can call a funeral of your loved one perfect.

The ceremony was beautiful. In a graveyard on a sunny day, which was not too hot. A small breeze was making the guests cool down. The priest was an old man, who really knew what to say. It wasn't too much of a cliché. The whole place and the casket was full of daffodils, every single one of them approved by Harry. He was wearing his black glittery suit, the same one that Louis worn in AMA's back in 2015. Bigger version of it, of course. He wanted to wear black, but not some casual boring suit. So that was a good option. Lottie, Phoebe, Daisy, Doris and Ernest sat in the front row with Dan. The boys sat behind them. Other people sat behind, or stood with Harry. Including Harry's mom, besides him. She kept making sure Harry was okay. He wasn't. But it was nice that she checked up on him. Harry didn't want to sit down. He couldn't. He stood there the whole ceremony, not letting even one tear to fall on his face. He couldn't cry since he couldn't really progress what has happened yet. And he felt like if he started to cry, he couldn't stop. His mind told him that Louis is on a vacation. But Louis wasn't coming back from this trip.

After the funeral, there was a memorial in their home.

"You two decorated this?" Dan asked looking around. "It looks good." Harry nods and tries to smile. The house is full of stuff but Harry still feels so empty. Louis isn't there. His smile, his brightness isn't there to make Harry happy. He sighs as another person come to say their condolences. He tries to put on a smile but it's no use.

On the wall in the kitchen is still hanging Louis' painting. Harry's heart breaks everytime he sees it. But he can't take it off. It would be so wrong.

**

The media was the worst part of all this. They were suddenly talking about him like they liked him from the start. When One direction was made, they literally insulted him. Saying he was the worst of the five. He was the most 'unknown' when they started solo careers. Now they act like he has been the 'best' one all way through.

"World famous pop singer, Louis Tomlinson, dead at 28."

"Worldwide famous pop-singer, Louis Tomlinson has passed."

"Another celebrity suicide. Louis Tomlinson found dead at his apartment last week."

"Unfortunate suicide by One direction bandmate, Louis Tomlinson."

"Harry Styles' old bandmate, Louis Tomlinson has passed due suicide. Harry refuses to comment on it."

"Louis Tomlinson's world tour cancelled, the singer was found dead at his apartment."

"Three Tomlinsons dead. Louis Tomlinson dead by 28."

World tour cancelled? You're really focused on that? and.. "Three Tomlinsons dead?" Really? Couldn't come up with a better headline. This is embarrassing really, disrespecting him, all of Tomlinsons. A lot of Harry's old friends are sending their condolences, but it doesn't really feel like anything to him. No matter how sad anyone else is, this was the hardest on Harry. No one else knows their side of the story.

**

Couple first months are the hardest. Harry can't seem to fill the empty place inside him. Partly it can be about his medication. He hasn't skipped even a day after the death, he couldn't betray Louis anymore like that. Even though the meds make him feel so numb and so horrible, he decides every morning to take them. For Louis.

He tries to get on with his life, cause no one really knew that they were together. He can't say that he is mourning his boyfriend's dead. "Oh he was my old bandmate." It feels wrong to say that. And people wouldn't understand why he would so upset about his 'old bandmate.'