| 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

I don't know. I really should ask him or Blaise.

With a defeat inside my brain, I turn to Blaise, who could know about his weird behavior he's been putting up nowadays.

"Blaise" He hums in response. "Do you know why Draco's being acting so weird lately?" I speak, making his head instantly jolt up at my sentence.

He knows something.

"Um—" He clears his throat, "I really don't know, why?"

"I don't know, he just goes away saying he has something important to do when I try to talk to him. He gets mail nearly every day lately and it just looks like he's being seeing someone." His eyes turn wide at my words.

"Oh no, don't think that" He pats my shoulder, "He's too whip..." He trails of with a softer voice, which I couldn't really hear.

"Okay" I sigh, telling myself to believe him.

——

Luna is with me in my dorm right now, helping me with my homework since we made plans to finish this up and then bake some afterwards. Baking has always been a hobby of mine and it just really helps me relax. Somehow, Luna sensed that I've been worried lately and she came to the dorm earlier today to organize this and also just for me to feel better.

The smell of the bakery items are also always a plus point.

"Do you understand now?" Luna asks, smiling.

"Yes! Luna you're literally so helpful" I smile, pulling her into a hug.

"The best part is yet to come" She slightly smirks,

"BAKING COOKIES" We both speak in unison, laughing afterwards.

Rushing to the kitchen, I start to get out the ingredients and my little book that I've had my recipes in, while Luna gets the decorative items— like the glitter, yes it's apparently very famous in the muggle world, and icing as well.

"Okay" I clap, "We can bake chocolate cookies"

"Yes!" Luna agrees with excitement.

Excitement flowing throughout our bodies, we both enthusiastically start preparing the batter and all the ingredients that are necessary for us to successfully bake the cookies. Luna starts humming to nothing, as she puts the prepared batter in the pan— ready to be baked.

——

It's now been a while since me and Luna watched the muggle movie, "The Titanic" with our cookies— which by the way turned out divine. Although, me and Luna both loved the movie, we both were crying like babies in the end. Soon after, she left for her second date with Blaise— which she had mentioned previously.

So, here I am now, cleaning up the mess we had made in the kitchen. Draco still hasn't came back, and it's almost time for us to sleep.

Where could he be?

With a defeated sigh, I finish cleaning up the kitchen and head towards the bedroom— in hopes to wait a little bit for him before I go to bed. Picking up a book from beside me, Where the Rhythm Takes You, and continue reading it. A few minutes into my reading, I hear the door open, revealing Draco.