☆ Bad Ending ☆

Zacznij od początku

"Awwww~! You're just sooo cute to think of that Y/N! You're so nice!" She exclaimed.

This felt wrong.

You went back to bouncing your ball.

Only to yet again be interrupted by a guard.

"Oi, (prisonernumber)! Get outta the cell..you've been bailed out."

You looked up, surprised. "Huh? By who? My mom? If so, tell her to fuck off..I'm tired of waiting."

"Noooo! Don't leave me here! I don't want another roomie!" Gwess complained.

Yea, you were getting out of there.

You approached the guard, who proceeded to lead you down the hallway. He then led you out to an expensive looking car.

"Um..is this usually supposed to happen when I'm being releas-"

"DON'T TALK!" The guard snapped as he uncuffed you.

This felt wrong.

The car door was then opened, and you were shoved into the car by the guard. 

"Pardon me..please do be careful." A familiar voice spoke.

Familiar..? No, you were just imagining things.

You looked at the individual who was in the driver's seat.

Pucci turned to face you, before softly smiling.

"Y/N..it's a pleasure to see you." He spoke as if you both knew each other already, which was unsettling, yet relaxing at the same time.

"Uhh..have I met you before?" You asked.

Pucci calmly began driving, the ride feeling very tense.

"Not exactly. But when I heard about you, the girl who had been framed by her very own mother, I came as soon as I could. I don't believe it's fair for someone to be in jail for something they didn't do." Pucci said.

"Oh..uhm..thanks. you took a while though, buddy. What's your name?"

"Enrico Pucci."

"Sick."

This felt wrong.

Eventually, you arrived at your location, Pucci immediately going to open the door for you. "Ah..thanks."

The town you were in seemed oddly enough--very quiet. Eerie. Damn, this guy lived in a ghost town.

I̷̮̽t̵̹̽ ̶̼̽w̵͖͂a̴̜͌s̶͙͌ ̸̤̃ā̴̲l̸̡̐m̸͈̊o̶̙͗s̸̯͑t̶̘̋ ̵̟̒l̸̤̂ĩ̸͇k̶̖͒e̷̠̕ ̸̫̾s̴͚̿ȍ̶͓m̷̦̈e̶͙̓t̵͍̀h̷̥͋ȋ̸͙n̶͈͐g̴̹̐ ̸̧̄h̵̛͓a̸͓̽d̷̲̆ ̵̢͐g̸̞̿ö̴́͜n̶̯͆e̶͓̎ ̵̳̆o̷̝̓ñ̵͉ ̶̘̄ä̶̹́ ̴̭͒m̷̨͛a̷̟̔s̷̖̒š̸͙ȁ̸̝c̴̙̿r̸̹̄ȅ̶̪.̴̙̀ ̷̣̔W̴͙͝a̵̙̚s̴̱͑ ̴̳̂ị̵̕t̶̲̂ ̸̗̋j̷̓ͅu̸̻̍s̸͖̆ẗ̶̥́ ̷͜͝y̶̖͊o̸͖͝ǔ̷̯ŕ̸͔ ̶̗͒í̵͓m̵̥͠a̵͕͊g̸͊͜i̷̩͑n̴͔̑ä̴̖́t̸̘̆i̷̢̇o̸̮̿ṅ̴͖ ̸̳͐t̸̻̚h̴̭̽a̸̓ͅt̴͇̔ ̷̖̌t̶̼̂h̴̝͒e̷̓͜ ̶͛͜a̷͍̐i̵͍̅ṛ̵̋ ̵̯̽r̸̤̓é̴̞e̴̍ͅk̵̭̍e̸̖͊d̶̠̈ ̸̝̓o̴͙͝f̷̢͑ ̶̬̀b̷͙͂l̷̠͐ơ̷̦o̵̥͒d̷̟̆?̴͎͆

Pucci paused, looking at you. "Ah..this town doesn't really have much of a population." In fact, it had been a site of a battle that had occured..luckily, he was strong enough..and he had his good friend to assist him.

"Ah..Pucci, I see you have returned." A deep voice murmured. "?? You didn't say you had friends."

"Ah.." He hadn't told you about his friend..

There was a shuffling noise, before a blonde male emerged, his eyes landing on the two of you as he adjusted his white and gold outfit. He smirked. "So..you must be the Y/N. Pucci informed me all about your situation."

That situation was not what you thought it was.

..Now that  Jotaro didn't exist..Dio had won. Pucci had brought back his friend.

"..Sup." you said.

Dio looked at Pucci.

"..I'll show you to your room."

Pucci said.

This was wrong.

This was too wrong.

•••

"Y/N.."

"Y/N.."

She stared at you. Blood dripped from almost everywhere. 

"Pleaseeee..' Her green locks were also somewhat stained red as she reached out.

"Y/N..Y/N!!"

You jolted awake with a gasp.

What the fuck..what the fuck..what the fuck was that?!

This was wrong.

You stepped out bed, walking out. Who was that?

It was someone who never existed..Haha. Strange that dreams had a tendency to do that sometimes.

You went to get yourself a cup of water.

"Y/N, are you alright?" Pucci asked.

No.

"Yea..just a nightmare about some weird chick."

Pucci was immediately by your side.

"..Don't worry. It wasn't real." He said quickly.

"Of course it wasn't real..but..it made me feel really upset." You admitted begrudgingly.

Pucci pulled you into a hug, suprising you.

"Don't worry. I'm here to comfort you. I'm going to make sure those dreams never come back to haunt you." He promised.

Pucci had won. He brought Dio back, the Joestars were gone..and he had changed his choices.

He hadn't given you the same treatment as the others..yet this was his happy ending.

This was wrong. 

This was wrong.

This was wrong..?

Was it wrong..?

Was it right?

This is right.

You shut out the small voice nagging you to acknowledge something was wrong.

What could've possibly gone wrong?

..With someone like Pucci, you doubted anything would go wrong.

Little did you know everything already went wrong.