☆ Bad Ending ☆

Start from the beginning

"Y/N..I don't know..I don't know if I can do this."

Standing in the ghost room, you knelt down. "Look at me." Emporio lifted his head. Despite your own obvious fear, you had a calm look on your face.

"..You are such a brave kid..you've gone through so much..that priest is going to get what's coming to him. We can avenge them. You just gotta let me distract him."

Emporio paused, before nodding. He could do this, he could do this. For Jolyne, for Weather.

He had to listen to you.

"Yea..I can do this..I can do thi-"

Emporio suddenly was cut off, as his eyes widened, before going blank. Falling down, the ghost room vanished as you felt Pucci's hand on your shoulder.

"See? This is what happens when those who do not need to get involved get involved." He said.

"You..you killed him. You killed the god damn kid! He's just 12!" You jumped away from him, yet he was already behind you again. Pucci let out a sigh. "I cannot let anything stand in my way, not even a mere child. Do you see now? Do you see that the Joestars were the barrier? Now, with this power..I give you one more chance to make your own choice."

You narrowed your eyes. Seriously? He still expected you to join him?

Of course, Pucci expected you to say no. He was just being considerate.

Suddenly, you turned, shoving Weather Report's stand disc into your head. "There are so many words in the world..yet none of them can describe how much I want to punt you and that stupid shit stand of yours across a football field, score a touchdown and jump around screaming in victory..I'm going to kill you..for everyone!" You declared.

Yet, the disc popped right back out, causing you to grit your teeth. Weather's stand wasn't able to bond with you. So you had to go for plan B.

Pulling out Suspicous Minds, you lunged at Pucci. Yet he continued to swiftly dodge.

"It's useless, Y/N..I've already won."

Your attempts became more quick and more desperate, you clinging onto the hope that you could avenge your friends.

'I won't let you..after all you've done..succeed'

"JUST KICK THE BUCKET ALREADY!" You shouted, before suddenly, you felt a sharp pain. Your eyes widened as you then looked down at the fist of Made in Heaven, which had punched a hole straight through your abdomen.

"You've been tainted for too much for me to save you at this point, Y/N." Pucci spoke, Made In Heaven removing its fist from your abdomen. You immediately slumped over, only for Pucci to catch you. Your vision darkened, Pucci's voice being the last thing you heard.

"..I will use this newfound power to cleanse the universe of all things filthy..I will fix you."

•••

The sound of a ball lightly colliding against the wall was the only thing that broke the silence.

Bounce.

Bounce.

"Gahh! When will you stop bouncing that ball?!" Gwess shouted. 

The ball stopped bouncing as there was a long sigh, before you jumped off of the top bunk, staring at your cellmate.

"I dunno, Gwess. Maybe when you stop killing random things and removing their guts and shit. You know I can hear the squish noises at night. Just let me have a moments rest, kay?"

Gwess was silent. "..How much do I owe you not to spill any secrets?" She then asked.

"Nothing. I'm just asking you very nicely to stop." You crossed your arms.