The beginning of everything

It was a beautiful sunday morning.
I opened my big, beautiful, blue eyes and got up from my bed.
Then I washed my face, put my brown hair in a 🌠messy bun🌠 and threw on an outfit.

I ran downstairs as always and started pouring myself some coffee. I sighed as I tried to decide what to eat for breakfast.

Just then I started hearing gunshots and screaming from outside.
I looked out the window and saw hundreds of military cars. I started shaking.
"Wha-wha-wha-wha-what's going on?", i asked myself.

Suddenly I heard a loud sound from my room. I got goosebumps and was scared but i ran upstairs anyways to see what was happening.🤪
My whole body was shaking and I could barely stand on my feet. I stepped inside and immediately froze.
There was a tall man with a handsome face standing in the middle of my room.

"Wh-wh-who are you?",i asked.
"👹IIIEH👺YARHJHH👽RUUHFG👾MEEEHGGG👻"
"Wha-what are you talking about", i asked shyly.
"Oh sorry, ehemmm. I'm here to pick you up babygirl".

"Wha-wha-what? I-i-i can't come with y-y-you",i stepped back as I spoke.
He came closer, grabbed my chin and said:"Look at me my princess,you're coming with me".

I was convinced immediately.
He pulled me out of my room and we jumped out of my window.
I expected us to fall to the ground but, we fell into a- a spaceship?
"Is thi-this a UFO?",i quietly asked.
"Shhh babygirl we need to be quiet",he said and made me blush.
I quickly turned my head away to hide my pink cheeks.

As soon as the door of the UFO closed, the tall, handsome guy turned into a 3'9" ALIEN with a big ass head. He reminded me of my childhood trauma, megamind.

 He reminded me of my childhood trauma, megamind

I quickly let go of his hand and screamed.
He ran over to me with his long baguette feet and covered my mouth with his sausage fingers.
"Wait wait, calm down. Let daddy explain everything.", he whispered.

End of Chapter 1