☆ True Ending ☆

Start from the beginning

As you panicked, you felt Suspicious Minds linger behind you

Your stand's presence calmed you, as its voice spoke in your head.

"It is a shame..when you finally started to care for something, your life was taken from you. But you can't falter now..what do you want to do?"

You breathed out. "Jolyne..Emporio.." They still had a chance to live. This time, you didn't want to break free..you wanted them to break free, to free themselves from this seemingly impossible fight.

You had to make a choice now.

You paused, before taking a deep breath, stealing one glance at Jolyne. 'Jojo..what is the last thing I should say to you?'

You made up your mind.

"..I love you too, Jojo."

"Now,  Father Coochie! You're going to hell!" You declared.

As you ran at Pucci, towards a certain death, you summoned Suspicious Minds, before slightly smiling. 

'We'll meet again..Jolyne.'

Then, Pucci zoomed straight through you, your body being separated in half by the priest..as much as he hated to do it, you had to go for now..but he knew he could bring you back once he killed the rest of them.

Your body landed in the water, causing a splash, as the part of you still above the water stared ahead, before your eyes went blank. The smile resided on your face.

Y/N L/N, the 6th to die out of the group that had tried so hard to fight against Pucci.

•••

Trembling slightly, Emporio stood alone, breathing heavily. He..was alone. The only survivor..and he managed to kill the priest. 

But..his friends. They were all gone..

He had no where to go..he had been in the prison all of his life. And when he finally got out of it..he had no clue what to do.

"Hey, kid! Are you gonna ride the bus?!"

A hauntingly familiar voice shouted at him, jerking Emporio out of his thoughts. He froze up, as the woman looked down at him.

"You've come at a good time! I've got a 50. Do you have any cash?"

This woman..was Ermes! Or..looked and acted similar to her.

As she spoke, the bus behind her began to drive off. "Huh?! Hey!" 'Ermes' exclaimed. "Look what you did! Since you took too long, the bus drove off! Are you even listening, kid?!"

A new voice chimed in. "..My car is out of gas. If you give me some money for gas and food, I'll take you wherever you want." Emporio turned, his eyes widening as he saw a male that looked like Anasui. Said male turned his head slightly, looking down at the kid. "What about you, kid?"

Emporio hesitated, as someone else got out of the car. "Hey, you probably shouldn't charge this Baseball Kid any money. He looks lost as hell, Annakiss." The female stated. "Why would I charge a kid money?!" Emporio's body shook more, seeing you. You stared at 'Annakiss', before sighing. ""You've done that before to kids. Don't try and act all innocent. You're as guilty as those convicts at the Green Dolphin." You stated.

"Oh, be quiet, you two..you're probably scaring the poor kid!" That voice was all it took for Emporio to begin tearing up. It was Jolyne.. "Don't worry, kid. we're not bad people. I'm Irene, and these two numbskulls are Annakiss and Y/N2. We're currently on our way to visit my dad. Annakiss is my boyfriend..but if my dad says yes, we're going to get married."

You pouted. "I feel left out!" You then pointed at 'Ermes'. "Hey. I'll give you a 20 if you pretend we're engaged." You stated, making the woman immediately turn red, before huffing. "Uhhh..okay. Hey, kid, can you- kid?" 

Irene got out of the car. "Aw..he's shivering. And what's worse is the storm coming." She then took off her sweater, and wrapped it around Emporio.

"E..Emporio.." Irene immediately looked down at the kid with a 'hm?', as Emporio, shivering and crying, repeated himself.

"My name..my name is Emporio."

And, so, off they went in their car..together once again.

"Oh, look- a hitchhiker."

"I'm not picking him up, Irene!"

"No, pick him up- he's hot and his hat thing is weird. Or is it hair??"

"Hey! We're supposed to be 'engaged'! Don't act like we're not!!"

"We're going to pick him up, Annakiss!"

Thanks to the sacrifices that were made, the universe could once again live in peace. Yet it would never be the same..though..

It was truly a Wonderful World.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

True Ending FIN.