☆ Chapter 25 ☆

Start from the beginning

"Ermes?!" Emporio exclaimed, as Jolyne paused. "What are you doing?"

You looked around, confused. What the hell was going on?

Suddenly, you were dry again.

Anasui noticed a rock was about to fall on Ermes, and moved to catch it, only to see it already landed.

You heard the news once again.

"This is the Evening News. Continued reports on the Cape Carneval accident on Route 40..oh wait. Uh..it appears it's already time for the commercial break? Huh? It's already over?"

Evening?

Jolyne then turned her attention to the sun.

"The sun is already setting..?"

•••

Chaos. Chaos everywhere.

A little girl's Ice cream melted too fast.

Kids were tied up in their jumpropes.

A test was already over when it had just begun.

And there was suddenly an explosion right near you.

You noticed it was already dark.

'What is the secret of Pucci's stand..?' You thought to yourself, before it dawned on you.

Time. Time was accelerating. It was so obvious now.

You all began to look around.

Where was he?! Where the hell was the priest?!

"We need to move somewhere else..everyone, hurry!" Jotaro exclaimed.

You all moved to a roof, as Anasui helped Jotaro up. "Here, Mr. Jotaro." You suddenly had an 'Oh no' feeling, the one you usually got when Anasui was about to do something weird and creepy in the midst of chaos.

"..Also, I'm determined to protect your daughter with my life. And I know we're in a situation we can't get out of.."

"..So please, give me permission to marry your daughter."

Oh.

.

.

.

WHAT

Jotaro stared at Anasui. "You..what did you just say?"

Anasui stared back at him.

"What I mean, Mr. Jotaro, is I want your permission here and now..to marry your daughter."

"What the fuck?" You muttered. You understood Anasui liked Jolyne, but to ask right now was mindblowing. 

"I know this isn't the time..but I just want you to give me permission. Those words alone could save me." He said.

"Oiiii.." You narrowed your eyes, jabbing your finger into Anasui's chest. "Dumbass, you just met her dad! He barely knows you!" You whisper yelled. Anasui looked at you. "No need to be jealous, Y/N. I'm planning on marrying you too..in fact.." He then looked at Jotaro.

"Also, give me permission to marry Y/N as well as your daughter."

"Anasui, he doesn't even know me well yet!" You exclaimed.

"He will! I know Jolyne isn't going to fall in love with me..just like that, but I just want his approval!"

Jotaro watched in disbelief for a moment. "..I don't understand what you're talking about. Are you insane? Babbling on at a time like this."