☆ Chapter 20 ☆

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Oi, Wes, can't I get a turn with the ladies~?" You commented. "Back home, they said Y/N L/N could charm anybody."

Somehow you made the girls blush, as Wes looked at you. "Oh, not yet. Just hold on..."

He sat down on a bench, and with sudden sparks of lightning, the girls were now massaging him, you and Anasui exchanging glances as you wondered what the fuck was going on. People turning to snails, and now Weather was a massive Chad.

"AHAHA! This massage feels nice! Further down my back!" Wes exclaimed.

"Um..are you trying to make them touch your ass?" You questioned.

"Weather, what the fuck is going on?" Anasui exclaimed.

That was a question that couldn't be answered.

•••

Weather was a man filled with rage.

He was angry..angry at everyone. 

Angry at himself, angry at his brother..

He was angry..at the world.

Why had fate taken Perla's life? 

His rage was a rage that formed from despair.

His brother, Pucci, had taken his memories from him..and his brother, Pucci, was to blame.

He'd kill Pucci..

And Weather did not care who died because of it.

Yes, his repressed anger had finally been released.

Almost like a heavy weight being dropped on someone's foot.

Like..Heavy Weather.

•••

"The priest is coming this way. He's about 20 meters away." Weather spoke calmly. You glanced at him. You sorta wished you had the cool super sense thing, but alas, you didn't. But..the priest, he was finally getting closer. It was perfect for your revenge.

"Weather, where is Jolyne though?!" Anasui questioned. "Relax..Jojo can handle herself, Anasui." You spoke. "Jojo?? Wha?! You have a nickname for her?" Anasui shouted. You shrugged. "Yea. If you take the 'Jo' in Jolyne and the 'Jo' in Cujoh, it's Jojo..I'm beginning to feel like it's some creepy Joestar tradition." You spoke.

Weather suddenly spoke. "He's here." Causing you and Anasui to stop what you were doing. "What?! Where?" Anasui questioned. "Here somewhere. Come out here and fight, Papa Pucci. This time I'm not going easy on you." You raised your voice, raising your fists.

The three of you each brought out your stands, beginning to search.

Apparently, Weather found him first, as you turned, seeing Weather's leg go flying off.

No, not again. You lost F.F..you weren't going to lose Weather!

"Weather!" You exclaimed, only to feel a pressure against your throat. Looking to the side, you saw Whitesnake had its arms wrapped around Suspicous Minds's neck. "I have nothing to fear..I took your memories from you, Weather, so I know exactly how to overcome this phenomenon!" Pucci declared. "Y..You bastard!" You exclaimed, as Suspicious Minds then raised an elbow, elbowing Whitesnake in the gut. Pucci felt the impact, the breath being taken from him momentarily.

"Get your hands away from Y/N!" Anasui said, before suddenly his finger grazed against a snail shell. Pucci looked at Anasui. "It's a shame. You didn't have to get involved with Jolyne Cujoh. You could've spent the rest of your sentence in peace. Now, you'll turn into a snail and die. All of them will..besides Weather, Y/N and I. I'll make sure Y/N overcomes this phenomenon as well." He spoke.

You glared at Pucci. "I will rip your face off." You said, with a tone that expressed more anger than you had ever expressed, your tone laced with the most deadly venom.

Pucci simply stared back at you. "I see you've regained your memories..so that traitor decided to return it to you." He spoke.

You clenched your fists. "Don't speak to me like we're friends. You betrayed me. Showed me you can't trust anybody but yourself..and when I finally make friends, find people who won't betray me, here you are, trying to god damn kill them! You killed F.F! I conveyed in you, I trusted you.."

You then smirked angrily, Suspicious Minds raising its fists. "..But now? I give zero shits about what we had. I don't care about Lord Dio or whatever, I don't care about whatever plans you have. I'm going to beat the shit outta you! Before Anasui turns into a snail."

Pucci's stare hardened. "You've been tainted. I did that for your own safety, so I could keep one eye on you. But you became friends with Jolyne. And you have been covered with the belief the Joestars are in the right..but I will help you purify yourself again."

He then looked towards Weather. "You're going to die, Weather..I cut your leg off, that way you'd die slowly. So you'd bleed out."

Filled with rage, you ran at Pucci while your friends were on the ground in pain. Suspicious Minds grabbed Whitesnake, slamming it into the ground as you grabbed Pucci. "I'll fucking poke your eyeballs out! I won't let you kill another one!" You exclaimed. Blood came flying from Pucci's mouth, before you noticed something. Pucci's eyes..seemed almost glassy. As if they were looking straight through you. Suddenly, your vision went dark, and you felt Pucci put his arm around your neck, not to choke you, but to restrain you.

"The sun's rays..That impacts Weather's ability. Blinding myself makes me immune to this effect..so I made sure I blinded myself and Y/N."

Pucci explained. You then bit down harshly on Pucci's arm. "Stop grabbing me, I get you want me in your bed but chill--" You spoke sarcastically. 

The only thing you could hear while your vision was black was Anasui shouting out that he had Diver Down go to Weather and have its leg replace Weathers, so, you assumed Weather was now attacking Pucci..perfect. Now, you just had to search for wherever you could restore your sight.

While you felt around the ground, feeling much like Velma from Scooby Doo, you felt someone pick you up, pushing something into your head. Suddenly, you could see again, and  you saw that there were bloody spikes covering the ground. "I promise..I'll protect you." Weather whispered, before letting you go, looking at Pucci, who was trapped. 

"Go ahead, stay blind..or use your sight and see what's going on." Weather challenged with a confident look in his eyes.

Pucci gritted his teeth. "No..I refuse." He then grabbed onto Anasui, Whitesnake inserting its hand into the back of his head. "Anasui, I'll use you as my eyes..what am I to avoid?" He asked.

"..Avoid stepping three steps to your right..there are spikes made out of blood almost everywhere.." Anasui said in a robotic tone. You then noticed something coming out of Pucci's shoulder. "Oh..one more thing..one on your shoulder. Wasn't looking that way." But alas, it was too late--the spike was pressed against Pucci's skin, nearly cutting through. "Whoops, too late." Anasui spoke, before being dropped by Pucci.

"You thought you were smart, hm?" You then stepped forwards. "Perhaps I'll just have Suspicous Minds possess you..make you trip and fall onto those spikes. And you can't even tell where I'll come from." You said, circling around.

Weather then lunged forwards, as Pucci fell to the ground. "I KEPT YOU BOTH ALIVE!" He shouted, as Weather shouted at the same time. "It's over, Pucci!"

Before either of you could make a move, you were sent flying as a car rammed into where you were. A strange fog filled the area.

And that car..that damn car, secured Pucci's victory, as Whitesnake sent its fist through Weather's chest.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

hi guys its spooky time

here's the long awaited chapter 20 :)

perhaps, i could make a halloween chapter?

see yall in chapter 21