topic of the day

[treize; #13]

━━━━━xiii, topic of the day
❝You clearly like him - no, love him - so go for him before somebody else does❞

DATE DAY WITH AMITABefore Freddy could even begin to consider talking with his friend, she was out and about in the neighborhood

DATE DAY WITH AMITA
Before Freddy could even begin to consider talking with his friend, she was out and about in the neighborhood. He didn't know what he should do, there weren't any plans, but he had secretly hoped to go on a picnic with Helena.

Oh God, his Helena had looked incredible beautiful this morning; her hair laid in waves and shone like pure gold, eyes fulfilled by excitement - whatever it has caused - and the flower printed dress ( blue and yellow - his favorite coulors by the way ) hung in a cute manner from her curvy body. To say it in twitter slang: She could totally choke him with her legs and he would still say thank you.

Helena was thrilled to meet the Indian actress to say at least - she bounced back from the left foot to the right one and a large grin wasn't well hidden behind the white mask. In the moment the blonde walked around into a small shop of London near the agreed meeting point.

Walikng towards a shelf, Helena said to a woman “Excuse me could you step aside please”, while the stranger's face was hidden ( like hers and everyone else's) as she looked at the generous selection of wooden photo-frames. She didn't spare three seconds and she already grabbed a set of frames which the blonde thought would look fantastic with pictures of Freddy and her. But then again wasn't it maybe too couple-like? Or was she just overreacting over the smallest shitty things?

Probably the latter.

And as it seemed to be, the woman next to her caught up on her hesitant acting.

“Is there something you want to talk about?”, the brunette asked, leaning her head towards the woman.

“I— I'm stupid”, Hel blurred out, “I know I'm in love with him but how can I make sure to win him over?”

“What's your name, sweets?”, the person asked, “You have to risk it all or you'll never know and regret it later on. Talk to him — every emotion you feel whenever he's around you.”

“My name's Helena. Oh bless you — really, thank you so much for helping me. I'm a fucking mess”, laughing about her wording the brunette joined in before it got quiet between the two again.

“I guess this is the most interesting meeting I've ever had — hey Helena I'm Amita!”, the woman, Amita, chuckled.

Embarrassed and shocked at the same time, Helena took hold of herself, trying to slow her heart beat down.

“Well fuck.”

*˛....𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎

♡ by freddycarter1 and othershelsrising: meet my new bestie!💍

by freddycarter1 and others
helsrising: meet my new bestie!💍

[show comments]
freddycarter1 and here I thought I was your bestie pfff
               helsrising you can't be my bff
               but you def could be my bf
               username sis is BOLD😭🤨
               show more..

amitasuman ly 🧡
               helsrising lysm <3

username knives queen!!!

scarlettjo okay when is the girls night?
                helsrising idk message me rn
                janecarter hey scar *anytimecd

◥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◤
wtf I finished school.
like completely finished &
it totally feels good rn.

sorry again for updating
just now, I'm trying to get
a grip on the regular schedule!

have a good time y'all <3