love request

[#7] real life

━━━━━vii, love request...

"What is hell this?", Helena questioned as she entered the living room-situation, Freddy hot on her heels

On the walls was the dirtiest white wallpaper you could possibly think of, a ragged sofa in the center of the room, a few chairs which didn't match in the slightest and brown boxes stood on wooden floorboards - those were Freddy's. Years ago he had planned on moving in in this small brick house yet he never lifted a finger which was sad in Hel's eyes because she saw the potential even though the house was one big mess. A fucking big mess it indeed was.

She wondered why he bought it when he literally had another house - in the same city, mind you.

"We certainly can call it our home now. And I know you love a challenge, so let's start with carrying out the blue shit which was once a pretty fantastic sofa."

"When we're done with this house, our home, I'm sure I will be on the road to death", she groaned loudly but nevertheless went over to the said furniture and grabbed it on the right side while Freddy on the left.

Dear sweet hope this thing was heavier than expected.

Smiling at her dramatic side, he knew he had to change something - he wanted to win her over, he wanted her love selfishly just for himself.

Freddy didn't grasp the fact when his feelings towards his childhood best friend formed themselves from platonic to romantic ones yet he accepted it with his whole being. He was needy for her heart, love and soul - therefore he had to take their teasing to another level. Hopefully it wouldn't risk their friendship if it won't goes as planned. The love he felt was strong enough but was she ready to face it like him? To feel the love?

Maybe she would fall in love with him, too.

Her sweet voice, laced in annoyince, broke his thoughts off. "Remember me that we have to go a handware store to choose and buy an adequate colour for this room. Or a wallpaper with crazy pattern", she demanded, face red, arms strong.

"Yes ma'am. Everything for you or nothing at all, am I right?", he replied and shoot her a wink.

He was totally ready to open up his soul to her.

Well, and Helena's cheeks were a painting of Amor; adored in reddish glow simply stunning in the eyes of him.

◥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◤
hello! short, sweet chap
'cause I got no time to
write more </3