Are You All Might's Secret Love Child?

Izuku and Todoroki were now officially dating and All Might wanted to give Izuku a visit.

(Izuku's POV)

Shoto and I were chilling and watching YouTube in the living room while mom made us some snacks. Shoto was still nervous about calling mom Auntie Inko but I think he wants to.

Mom came with the snacks and set them on the couch. "Here you go babies."

I blush. "Mooom!"

She giggles and Shoto nods. "Thank you Inko."

She smiles and looks at him. "I told you, you can call me Auntie Inko or Momma Midoriya."

He shrugs and takes one of the snacks. "I'm fine with Inko for now."

Mom grabs a book from the table beside the couch. "Okay. I'll be in my room reading a book. If you need anything, just come and let me know."

Todoroki and I both nod. "Okay!"

She leaves and my phone rings. I look at it and get up. "I'll be right back." Todoroki nods and I walk out onto the back porch, answering the phone. "Hello?"

I pull the phone away from my ear as I here All Might's loud voice, "Young Midoriya! How have you been today?"

I shake my head and put it back to my ear. "I've been fine All Might. Is something wrong?"

He happily responds, "Nope! But I called because I'm at your front door and you haven't seen me yet."

I look back at the front door and could see his outline. "Oh sorry All Might! I'll be right there!"

He laughs softly. "Okay bye."

He hung up and I quickly jog to the front door. I open it and All Might walked in, scooping me up and hugging me tight. "All Might! You're squishing me!"

His grip loosens and Todoroki stood up. "Whoops sorry!"

Todoroki looked at me and then at All Might and back at me. "You're All Might's secret love child?"

I look at him and All Might drops me carefully. "What? No! He's just training me!"

Todoroki smiles and comes to nudge my shoulder. "You're totally his secret love child."

I huff and pout. "No I'm not, Sho!"

"Okay fine. Maybe you're not his secret love child."

I look at him and relax. "Thank you."

He looks at All Might. "But you're his real child."

Me and All Might speak in unison, "No I'm/ he's not! There is no resemblance!"

He blinks. "Your smiles are both blinding though."

I huff and relax. "Okay. ONE resemblance."

Todoroki leans against the wall. "Also you were just in unison so you share the same braincell."

I stare at him. "...Two resemblances."

"Also your-"

I grumble softly, "Okay Sho! I got it."

He giggles softly and looked at me. "You know I'm just messing around with you."

I puff out my cheeks and look away.

All Might smacks my shoulder gently, about making me fall. "Young Midoriya. I did need to come and talk to you though. We need to talk in private."

I nod softly and look at Shoto. "Stay here. We'll be right back."

He nods and sits down on the couch.

Me and All Might walk outside and I shut the door. "What's up?"

He sighs and pulls out my necklace I had given Bakugou. My eyes widen and I grab it. "Where'd you find it?"

He nods softly. "Someone tried to sell it. I happened to see it and bought it. Thing is. They know it belongs to you. The scale."

I look down at it and my heart drops. "Wh-What do I do?"

He looked at me and set his hand on my shoulder. "Young Midoriya. You're a strong boy. Even if you can't fight for yourself, the other teachers and I will fight for you."

I look at him and nod softly. "Is that all?"

He taps his chin lightly and nods. "Yeah. Unless you want me to stay for a little."

I nod softly and smile. "I don't mind you staying. Just make sure you leave before your limit."

He smiles more and gives me a thumbs up. "Okay!"

I smile and start walking back to the house, All Might following. I open the door and walk in, sitting down beside Shoto. All Might sat in a chair across from me.

Shoto looked between us and tilted his head. "You two are making extreme eye contact right now."

We both look at him and shrug.

My mom comes out of her room and smiles. "Oh hey All Might! You've come to visit?"

He nods. "Yes I have, Mrs. Midoriya!"

She smiles more. "Want anything to drink?"

He nods softly. "Anything would be nice."

She nods and smiles, going to get a drink.

Todoroki grumbles, "You're All Might's secret love child but won't admit it."

I roll my eyes and shake my head. My mom comes back with All Might's drink. And with that, All Might stays with us for a while and talked.

I kind of didn't know how to continue the ending to this chapter so that's how it ended. I really need some kind of plot to put in this. If anyone has any ideas for a plot for the next chapter, just let me know! Till next time my little weebs!