Reset

"Speaking"
'Thought'
Powerful/attack
(Me)

In a world where the sky is purple and the sun isn't real there was a castle floating on an island the size of a small nation.

Being early in the morning almost no one was awake in the castle.....almost everyone.......which turned into everyone as a child's laughter filled the castle which was followed by the yelling of the master of the castle.

"Get back here, you brat."

"Hahahaha"

A child with Platinum colored hair along with mismatching eyes. Ran down the hall while flaying around a golden pocket watch with elegant carvings engraved into it.

"Hahaha, try to catch me old man, hahaha!!!

"old man? why you!?"

The "old man" started to gain speed, the boy noticing this try's running faster as well. But it was useless as their legs were too short. It wasn't long after he was within the claws of the "Old man".

"Got you now, brat."

The child let out a pout as he turns his head from the Old Man.

"Dad, You cheated."

The boy's father lets out a snort and takes the watch from they boy before sliding it into his pocket and putting the boy down.

"I didn't Cheat, it's just you got short legs."

The boy's pout got more intense as he started to hit his father's leg(Because he was too short to hit his chest).

"Haha, stop it that tickles, hahaha."

"no!"

The man only continued to laugh as the boy hit him. The moment was ended when a woman with the same color of hair as the boy walked out from the corner and looked at the two with a smile.

"Jikan, there you are."

The boy who heard his name paused in hitting his father's leg. Hearing the woman's voice a smile breaks out on his face.

"Mom!"

The woman opens her arms for the platinum haired blur as he runs to his mother with a smile.

"How is my little Demon?"

"I'm good, Oh! Dad cheated!"

"Oh? Did he now?"

The boy nods his head before turning it and giving his dad who was walking towards them a glare.

"Don't look at me like that."

Reaching them the boy's father gives his mother a quick peak on the lips. They ignored their son as he gagged.

"How are you this morning, Maki?"

"Good you, Kasoku?"

"well, I was having a......good dream. Before some brat woke me up and stole my watch."

The man lightly glares at his son as the boy sticks his tongue at him. In retaliation only to be hit on the head by his mother.

"Ow! Why!?"

"Because I want to know why you bugged your father, you usually don't do this."

The boy looks down at the ground sadly and kicks the ground.

"Because he promised me on my fifth birthday he would teach me how to use manith."

The husband and wife look at each other before they both smile and the boy's father messed with his hair.