Part-(three)

Wei Wuxian~

... Go away

*chuckles* go away? We are part of you~ We can never leave our playmate... Especially when he is so weak..

I-im not weak... Go away..

Are you not, hm? Who was the one that hurt himself, to lessen his pain, instead of facing it like a man?

......

No answer? *giggles* we and you both know how weak you are... Your Shijie warned you not to cut yourself.. But look at you.. You broke her heart AGAIN...

N-no... I didn't---I...

You couldn't even hold your fort against some arrogant Jin-lout... You can't even hold back your anger... You spilled everything..

I--i didn't mean... I didn't mean to... I couldn't control myself.. He..

He only said some foul words.... Words that you practically grew up hearing all your life...

Shut up,... Go away... Stop talking GO AWAY-

They will all be so disappointed... Or some may even feel sympathetic and will treat you with care... They will treat you differently.. As if you are fragile..

Go away.. Please..

... Lan Wangji would feel so guilty... So guilty and unhappy... He had used some words unintentionally without knowing,which hurt you...

......

That's all you do isn't it? Cause people pain.... Make them feel burdened...

You are nothing but a burden to them now...

No---no i--

Such a pity... The other clans will look down upon Jiang Clan, for their leader's brother and subordinate is a mediocre

Poor Jiang Cheng.... He must be so pissed off right now...

Please.... Go away... Fuck off...

We are part of you Wei Ying-ah... You can never get rid of us..

LEAVE ME ALONE!!

We are you.

No--please--

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Lan Wangji who was sitting by Wei Ying's bed, jerked up when he heard frantic heavy breathing. His raven eyes, widened when he saw the unconscious sleeping man, sweating and looking quite pale. He was muttering something under his breath.

"Wei ying?" He gently whispered, running a hand through the other's sweaty forehead, trying to calm him down from whatever nightmare he was seeing.

Just few hours ago, the healers had treated to his wounds and stabilized him. They also said, that Wei Ying wasn't having a proper appetite was not eating up to his needed nutritions, thus the rapid weight loss. It had been supposedly going on for a month or two, and as soon as he will wake up, he has to be fed along large portions.

But that was the problem.

They didn't know when he might be awake. Apparently, his mental willpower was tampered with, the moment he had let his guard down back at the mountain. The resentful energy is influencing his mind, taking advantage of his weak state of mind. The absence of the golden core is definitely not helping.