Rhea stood in the same place for sometime thinking what he said, he doesn't hate her. He even doesn't hate her father and godfather. He is not doing this as revenge. He was so gentle with her now. If he wanted to do something, he would've acted like before, sneering and snarling at her. Maybe, Headmaster is right and he wants to make her happy. She nodded her head and decided to get married to him. With that she went to her dorm to pack as the train leaves tomorrow.

"So, what did the headmaster want?" Hermione asked her as soon as she stepped into the common room. The common room is empty except for Ron, Ginny and Hermione. The lights are dimmed and they were sitting near the fireplace. She went towards them and sat in an armchair ignoring the place between them.

"He wanted to talk about my marriage." Rhea looked into the fireplace instead of looking at them. "So who is he?" Ron asked excitedly, Rhea snorted in her mind. This excitement won't last long.

"I can marry a 'she' too Ron." The three of them made a face at that. "Oh, Rhea. This is not the time for jokes." Hermione scolded her. "Yeah, My best mate can't be a lesbian." Ron scowled. Rhea didn't say anything not wanting to fight right now.

"Snape." She closed her eyes and let her head fall back. The common room was so silent except for the fire crackling. The three of them didn't speak for a while and if she didn't know any better, she would think that they are gone. This is the silence before Tsunami, she thought to herself.

"WHAT!? SNAPE? THAT GREASY GIT?" Ron shouted at her and she was surprised Hermione didn't correct him, 'Professor Snape, Ronald' She snickered to herself but didn't open her eyes. "You have to stop joking, Rhea. Professor Dumbledore won't make you marry HIM" Hermione shouted after him.

"Yeah, everyone knows how much Snape hates you. You are joking again, right?" Ginny said in a slow voice compared to other two. She opened an eye and looked at them before shaking her head and closing it again.

"But why? He is a slimy snake bastard. You can't marry a snake. He is a death eater too. I can't let my best mate marry a snake." He stood up pacing infront of the fireplace.

Rhea frowned at him, he is just worried that I'm going to marry a Slytherin and nothing else. She thought, he would care for her safety but all cares is his 'best mate marrying a snake'. Hermione looked at Ron without saying anything for sometime before speaking.

"I don't know why Headmaster said this but if he says you have to marry Professor Snape then that is the right thing. Headmaster always knows what is best. I think you should marry Professor Snape, Rhea." Hermione looked at her calmly.

"What? How can you say this, 'Mione. He is a snake." Ron shouted at her. "But headmaster trusts him, Ron. And I trust Headmaster Dumbledore." Rhea looked at Ginny but she is in deep thought and didn't say anything. Rhea shook her head and said that she is going to pack remaining things into her trunk and left leaving the soon to be couple bickering with each other.

The next morning Rhea sat beside Neville in the great hall for breakfast. Neville heard from Ron that she is going to marry Snape and supports her if she is happy. He doesn't care, who she is marrying unless she is not forced. Rhea smiled at him and said that she is not forced and she agreed willingly. Neville nodded and went back to his breakfast.

Rhea felt someone watching her and looked around the great hall. She saw Snape's eyes boring into her. He was nice to her last night, what happened suddenly? She quickly looked down at her plate and started eating. Ron and Hermione entered the great hall together and sat opposite them. Ron glared at Snape when he was not looking and stuffed his mouth.

Soon, it was time for them to go and they went to find carriages. A silky voice stopped her. "Miss Potter, A word, privately." Rhea nodded and went towards Snape. He looked at the others when they didn't move, Neville left saying that he would find an empty compartment for them but Ron and Hermione stood there.