Nik and I bit into his wrist, and drank his blood.

   After I had enough, I let go, same with Nik. The guy went to find a bandage.

  MG said, " You drink human blood from the vein?"

  I said, " Yeah. I don't let any student drink it fron the vein for a reason."

   He said, " Why?"

  I said, " I don't want any of yous to kill a poor innocent human. Don't follow in mine, or my families footsteps."

  He nodded. Rebekah said, " Alright. Before Nik whooshes Caroline upstairs, let's go."

  I said, " Hope, Let's go."

Hope kissed Landons cheek, and us girls went outside to mine, and Bekah's car. Hope, Davina, and I went in mine, Bekah and Kat went in Bekah's car.

  On the way, Hope said, " Are you sure Landon will be okay?"

  I said, " Hope. He will be fine. Don't worry."

  She nodded. We arrived at the mall, and started shopping.

  Nik's POV
      The girls left, and it's just us guys. I said, " Alright. Let's get the suits, before Caroline murders Kol."

  Kol said, " Why me?"

  I said, " Maybe because you are the reason why we don't get most things done right."

   Kol smirked and said, " What? We gotta have fun. Especially now, that you and Caroline have two kids."

   I said, " We have fun."

  Elijah said, " Yes, we know, Niklaus. We all heard, all night!"

  I smirked. I said, " Landon, Milton will be going in my car. Kol, Stefan, Father, and Elijah can go in Elijahs car. Let's get these suits."

   They nodded, and we went to the cars.

   On the way to the shop, I said, " So, Landon. What makes you think you're good enough for my daughter?"

  Landon said, " I make her happy, smile, and laugh. I understand her in more ways than one. We are sort of a like in some ways."

  I said, " Mmmhm."

Landon looks worried. We arrived at the shop, and went inside.

   After thirty minutes, We paid for out suits, and left to the house.

   We all were sitting in the courtyard. Landon said, " How come the girls aren't back?"

  Elijah, Kol, Stefan, Father, and I laughed. Kol said, " You never spend time with those girls when they go shopping."

  Elijah said, " They are gone for hours. I remember when we went to Paris together, and the girls dragged us into every single shop. We were shopping for an entire day. Morning till night."

   Milton said, " I'm sure they aren't that bad."

  Father said, " They are bad. With Hope being Caroline's daughter, she most likely inherited the shopping gene."

  Stefan said, " That's true. I took Hope shopping one time, and she had like 20 bags."

   I said, " That's not as bad, as Caroline. She usually has 40 bags."

Someone said, " Niklaus."

  We looked at the front door, and there stood the girls. Caroline had a look on her face, that I haven't seen in over 16 years. She flashed upstairs, and the girls went upstairs.