🦋15. Screw Klaus🦋

Start from the beginning

"Tell you what, guys what the hell is going?" I crossed my arms across my chest.

"I didn't want to tell you but, I don't want you helping me take down Klaus anymore." Bonnie mumbled, then she looks at me with a sad face.

"What!? Bonnie we discussed this, without my help you taking on all that magic will kill you!" I was beyond pissed I couldn't let Bonnie do this. She needs my help I don't want her to die.

"I have the power to save Elena! If I don't use it and something happens, that would kill me more." She tries to hug me but I move.

"Why all of a sudden you don't want my help Bon, you was so excited for me to help you end Klaus and now you don't want my help."

"Emily.... She told me that she didn't want you helping me." She mumbled, but I heard her.

"BONNIE BENNETT SCREW EMILY!! THIS IS YOUR LIFE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT!" Who the hell was Emily to stop me from helping my friend, She's dead so she should stay the way.

"Look just promise me you won't interfere Bella." She grabbed my hands and held them tight. "Please let me do this, I have the power I can do this."

"No. No way, it's not an option." Lena said finally speaking up, but I never took my eyes off of Bonnie.

"Please Bella." She said not paying Elena no mind, but I stood there quiet still looking in her eyes.

"We'll find another way, okay? Bonnie, you're not dying to save my life. I can't let you." Elena said  grabbing Bonnies shoulder.

"Just answer one question...if the situation was reversed, would you do it for me?" She looked at Elena, but Elena doesn't answer. "So you know why I have to." She looks back at me "Please Bella promise me you won't help me."

"No. No!," Lena cried out.

" I promise." I hugged her tight.

Before Elena could say anything else Alaric runs up to us outside. "Elena!" He said out of breath.

"What is it?" She asked worriedly.

"He has Jeremy." He said.

"What?!" We all shouted at the same time.

"Yeah, Klaus has Jeremy. Come on." We follow him through a side door and into a hallway.

"Okay, so where are you taking us?" Elena asked as I slowed down.

"Wait something isn't right" I said looking at Ric confused.

"Come on Just a little further." He said in a calmer voice.

"Where's Jeremy?" Bonnie asked scared, but then, Alaric stops walking and laughs.

"I just had to get away from that dance. The sixties, ugh. Not my decade." He laughs.and turns to us. "I mean, whose call was that, anyway? I much prefer the twenties right Annabella. The style, the parties, the jazz."

"Alaric. Are you on vervain?" Lena asked now completely scared.

"Now why would you ask me that question, Elena?" He then turned to me.

"He's being compelled." Lena said.

"Nope. Annabella would you like to give it a try." He said with a smirk on his lips. "I'll give you a hint. I.am. not.Alaric.

"That's Klaus!" I stood in front of Bonnie and Elena. Alaric/Klaus smiles broadly.

"Surprise!" He said walking closer.

"Oh, no. No, it's not possible." Elena said as she backs up.

I should have known the moment I walked into his class. Why couldn't I sense it? I was actually enjoying my self . I was hoping that Klaus didn't make his move, but looks like we are fighting tonight.