🦋15. Screw Klaus🦋

Start from the beginning

Inside everyone is dancing. I see Dana go onto the stage and speak into the microphone. "Thanks for being here, everybody. We have a special shout-out tonight. Me, Elena, Stefan, Bonnie, Jeremy and Damon stop in front of the stage. "This is for Elena. From Klaus." A song starts playing. Elena looks stunned, and I laughed.

"That was lame,at least he left me out of it." I said with a smirk

"Oh and Bella, He hopes you will save him the last dance." Dana said and walked off the stage. Great looks like I spoke to soon.

"He's just trying to bait us." Damon said.

"Ugh, why must people always mess with me." I pouted and crossed my arms.

"I know everyone here." Elena said as she looks around the crowd.

"How? I dont even remember half of my teachers, so I know damn well I wouldn't remember the students." I said surprised. When I was in school I honestly couldn't even remember anyone's name better yet their faces.

"Look, maybe he's not here. Just wants us to believe that he is." Stef said rubbing my shoulders.

"He has to be, how else would he know any of us." I said looking around.

"It's a party, people. Blend. Let him come to us." Damon said.

"Good idea." Bonnie said as she takes Jeremy's arm.

"No, no, I really don't feel like dancing." He said pouting.

"Too bad." I said and pushed them both on the dance floor. They go and dance with the crowd. As I look around I see Ric. "There's Ric. Let's go Dames." I pull his arm and we walk over and stand next him.

"Special dedication, huh? This guy's a little twisted." Ric said looking at me.

"I'm not impressed." I say while spiking the punch then looking up at him.

He looks disappointed and looks at Damon then back at me. "No?"

"Um, Let me know if you guys see anything out of whack." My brother says as he walks away.

"I'm just saying, if you wanna impress a girl ,or me to be exact, Bring me to one of those drive-in scary movies where people in masks and costumes jump out and scare you out of the blue while you watch a scary movie, and also make out in the backseat, Now that my friend is a good time." I poured me some punch and downed it.

"Interesting." He said looking at me amused.

"Dance with me." I put the cup down and held out my hand.

"Shouldn't you save a dance for Klaus?" He said taking my hand.

"Screw Klaus, I'll rather have Elijah's hand back in my chest." When I said that he looked a bit mad, like he wanted to protect me more than usual.

"Speaking of that, do you an—" He began to speak but I place my finger on his lips.

"Shhhhhh, Let's dance!" I pulled him onto the floor and we dance to the music.

After me and Ric danced for a while. He disappeared and Damon joined me. Everyone around us is dancing. Me and Damon are dancing with two girls with our hands in the air. I see Bonnie looking at us and she laughs. I walk over to her and then Elena joins.

"I need to talk to you and Bonnie." She said with a worried look on her face.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Just come on." She pulls me and Bonnie  outside away from everyone else.

"How could you not tell me?" She asked, angry with the witch.