Settling in

Once Ray had finally woken (Yn) up, thy were shown to the biggest house they  had ever seen. The walls were bleached white, the furniture polished and puffed up to perfection, the doors tall and sturdy, the floor tiles made of quartz, the slabs made of marble, and the huge dangling chandeliers on both 2 floors of the house.

They were given a tour, then new clothes. All four of them were shown to the 3 bathrooms. Emma, Norman, and Ray took a shower, whilst (Yn) patiently waited outside.

📖

After getting changed into some plain white clothes, all the other kids brought them upstairs to a big room, where a large number of beds were aligned on both sides. 

"Its like Grace Field." Ray muttered, grimacing and looking at his white pajamas.

"Yeah."

He looked to his side and saw (Yn) leaning on the wall with her hands in her pocket, looking scared to the brim, as if she had saw a demon in the shower. She noticed him staring. "Mama and Dad are calling us down the hallway." She walked out.

Ray did the same, and the other two followed.

They walked into a big room, where Isabella and Hanako handed each of them a large plastic full of different gifts and items the kids had picked out for their siblings.

(Yn) opened her bag, and pulled out...

"The newest brand of (phone/type)!" Don burst through the door revealing Nat and his hiding spot. "When did we buy them that!"

"We did." Both parents replied sternly.

Norman, Ray, and Emma both pulled out a phone too. The three pulled out several other stuff including branded accessories, gaming gift cards, and stuff to decorate their rooms.

(Yn) pulled out a notepad and fluffy pen... 

(Yeah that was it, a phone, notepad and pen. Ouch, bad parents.)

"Haha (Yn)! For once we have rose even higher than you!"

(And even meaner Emma.)

"Shut up Emma!" Ray countered on (Yn)'s behalf, whilst she lightly elbowed her gut.

"Oh don't worry (Yn), your biggest present is outside, let me go get it." Hanako said breaking the one-sided fight.

He returned with a brown box with holes poked into it. He placed it down in front of her beckoning the suspense closer.

(Yn) leaned down, lifted the lid up, and stared at the small dark gray ball of fluff laying in it. It looked up at her with green eyes and purred.

📖

I am so sorry for not updating! This is really short and I really tried! I thought that you guys still deserved something, you are all amazing! The truth is... I am in the middle of moving, my stuff is being packed, my bf is kinda sick. I have to go check on him. My online exams will happen soon, I need to prepare for that. I got a lot going on. So again, sorry. I might not be updating this  or my main book for a while. LOVE YOU GUYS!

-Amaya