Chapter 25: Unknown

Louis POV

As I headed down the stairs, my mom called out to me causing my attention to drift from my excitement of seeing Harry and our date. 

Well, I hope it's a date. I know I texted him it was a date but I hope he didn't take it as if I was joking. 

My hopes began to fall a bit when I realized that he may think that we're just going to hang out. I reached the bottom of the steps and treaded into the kitchen where my mom stood making some homemade pancakes and Lottie was there helping her. 

"You called me, mum?", I leaned against the wall and raised an arm above my head to keep myself held up.

My mum turned her attention to me and a gentle grin was planted on her lips. I couldn't help but return the expression. 

"Yes, I wanted to know if you wanted some pancakes.", she kindly offered but I lightly shook my head and tip toed over to her and gave her a quick peck on the cheek, replicating this also to my sister. 

"No thanks. I actually am headed out somewhere right now.", a wide grin streched across my face which compelled my mom to furrow her eyebrows at my tone and wide arse smile.

This is not suspicious at all. 

I mentally rolled my eyes at my thoughts. Seriously. I should just tell her.

I sighed and glanced at both my mum's and sister's expressions until I blew out a puff of air and threw my hands out.

Oh what the hell.

I'm going to go see a guy. My frie.....nd. The way I said that was pretty unconvincing and it made me rethink some things. 

What it exactly are we? We can't just be friends. Friends don't sleep together. It's much more. I can feel it.

My mum's jaw dropped and a knowing smirk appeared, replacing the generous grin she'd had a few minutes ago. 

Oh bloody great.

"Mum.", I gave her a stern look that basically signalled I didn't want her to make a big deal out of this.

"Hmph.", she decided on and didn't say any more about it except, "Well then, have fun with your...... friend, honey."

I couldn't resist a small chuckle and shake of my head as I jogged out of the kitchen after giving a farewell to my mom and sister before darting out the front door and practically skipping to my car.

It was currently 9:55 and I was on my way to pick up Harry for our....... 

I don't know yet.

Once I reached my car that sat in the driveway, I hopped in the drivers seat and pulled out and drove in the direction of Harry's place.

When I arrived, I shot Harry a text saying that I was here, not forgetting a little wink at the end.

Moments after I sent the text, Harry appeared out of his front door in an outfit that I must say is very sexy and difficult to not look at. He was in skin tight ripped black skinny jeans that showed off his arse quite nicely. I saw because he turned around to lock the door. Also, he was wearing a button up shirt that was buttoned down a bit in the front exposing some of chest. He was also wearing some busted up looking brown boots and a large black hat. I don't even know what kind it is. A cowboy hat maybe? Either way, it's sexy. I'm not going to complain. And to finish off the look was sunglasses.

I didn't notice that I was staring at him so intently and biting my lip until he was in the car and his glasses were off. Harry looked straight at me and he raised his eyebrows for a second, I noticed the way he cleared his throat that he was nervous.