jisung walked out of the classroom, he took out his phone from his pocket, and as he opened it, he frowned a little. there are still no messages from chenle. it's their lunchtime, maybe the older is busy eating his food and didn't even realize that he hasn't sent a message. jisung let out a sigh, he placed back the phone in his pocket, and he then continued walking.

maybe he should check the older in their classroom.

"yep. i should go and check him," he whispered to himself.

while walking, someone bumped into him, she's running and going in the same direction where jisung is going. the tall male was about to say sorry but the girl suddenly yelled, "gosh! can you please make way? you're blocking my way!" the girl said.

and jisung can't help but be irritated, "it's not my fault."

the girl raised her eyebrows, "what do you mean it's not your fault? you're blocking literally the way!" 

"and you're not looking where you're going." jisung replied with a stern tone, "and you don't have the right to get mad at me. it's not my fault that you're dumb," he said before walking away. that girl is irritating him, he didn't even notice that he's almost in chenle's classroom.

jisung walked through the door, he peeked inside, there are only a few students inside, including chenle who is peacefully sleeping in his seat. but what caught jisung attention is the tall guy who's sitting beside chenle, his face is so close to the older and if someone saw them, they'll probably think that the two are kissing.

he clenched his fist tightly, as he tried to calm himself down.

"uhm.. hi. do you need anything?" a young man who's wearing glasses walked up to him, "are you.. looking for someone?" he asked with a smile. jisung smiled back, he took a deep breath before answering, 

"yeah—"
but before he can continue what he was about to say. a girl approached them, it was the same girl who bumped into jisung. the girl gave jisung a teasing smile before looking at the other young man, "me too, i am looking for someone." the girl smiled.

jisung glared at the girl, he wanted to choke the girl and slam her on the wall until she was out of her breath but no, he can't just do that because he's irritated. he might get suspended, or worst, the principal might kick him out of the school.

"oh.. do you guys know each other?" the small male asked.

"no—"

"yes! we know each other!" the girl said, teasing the taller male, she looked at jisung. "right?" but jisung rolled his eyes. he's trying his best to calm down but the girl is really irritating him.

"who are you guys looking for?" the other male asked.

"i am looking for chen—" 

"is chenle sunbaenim inside? i just wanted to give him this." she showed the box of cookies that she was holding. jisung wanted to punch the girl but he can't. she keeps on interrupting jisung and she's also looking for chenle! 

jisung took the box in the girl's hand, "you know what? get out of here. i can give this to him and tell him that it's from you. just please, get out." he said. he can't help it anymore.

"that's rude! and mind your own business!" the girl said, taking the box of cookies in jisung's hand before looking at the other boy, he nodded, and the girl went inside. and of course, jisung will not give up, so he entered the classroom without anyone's permission.

when he reached the older's seat. jisung pushed the girl aside, "get out." he said, he tried scaring the girl but she just rolled her eyes. 

sungchan looked at the two teenagers fighting in front of him. he is confused, why are they fighting over chenle? he gulped before talking, "excuse me, you two?" the two of them looked at him, "can't you see that chenle is sleeping? and who the heck are you? why are you two here? just to fight?" he asked sarcastically. 

"this guy is trying to stop me from giving chenle a gift! isn't that rude—"

"be quiet, you asshole!" jisung said.

"see! he even called me 'asshole'!" the girl said.

"shut up, both of you!" sungchan finally yelled. making chenle whimper in his sleep, seconds later, the said male opened his eyes, and he rubbed his eyes, trying to get used to the sunlight. he fixed his hair before yawning. when his eyes are fully opened, he looked up. but the funny thing is, he is looking at jisung, making the girl open her mouth slightly in disbelief.

chenle stood up, "jisung, what are you doing here?!"

"uh.. check up on you. you didn't send a message and i am worried that's why i checked up on you."
jisung answered while smiling confidently. "and it's already lunchtime, would you like to have lunch with me?" he asked like he's asking chenle for a date.

"excuse me?" both sungchan and the girl said in sync.

chenle then looked at the girl. it's the same girl who gave him the cookies last night. chenle rolled his eyes, this girl is so annoying, she keeps on giving chenle food and gifts, almost every day, "uh.. look... i.. uh.. i appreciate your gifts but.. can you please stop..? it's making me uncomfortable, and i will never like you. i'm so sorry. but.. yeah." he finally said.

the girl frowned, "am i annoying—" 

"yes you are, now get out. you heard him right? he doesn't like you." jisung said to the girl while having a teasing smile, "plus you're dumb, how will this precious angel will like you?" he looked at chenle before looking back at the girl.

"get out." he said with a stern tone while glaring at the girl. she was about to complain but she looked at chenle and sungchan who were also glaring at him. "get out, loser." sungchan said.

finally. the girl finally went out of the room with a frown on her face.

but to be honest, chenle doesn't want to hurt the girl's feelings, but she's so annoying!

jisung then smiled, "what about now? do you want to eat lunch with me?" he asked once again.

chenle was about to nod but sungchan said something that made jisung's blood boil.

"i'm sorry but my boyfriend is not available." sungchan said while smiling widely.

T B C.