~Friend of foe~

⚠️all comments go to a family computer. Please restrain from commenting anything rude/ offensive, sexual/ inappropriate, swears/ slurs. Thank you⚠️

Warning- bad grammar. Cringe. This version of the bullies is my original idea (?)

Carol POV:
Thomas and Mono help me up and we fight off the rest of the bullies.
Carol: I'm exited to meet your friend six!
Mono: Yes. I hope she is ok.
Thomas: well we have got nothing to loose. Cmon!
We run towards a bend in a corridor. We turn it too see a little girl tied up to a chair.
Mono: six!
Carol: is that six!? Hi!
Six: MONO! WHAT ARE THESE BULLIES DOING HERE!?
Mono: woah- calm down six. They helped me find you! They are nice!
Six: yeah... sure.
Thomas: hey six. Nice to meet you.
Six: uh hey...

Mono POV:
Six was acting kinda mean at first. But I'm sure she will get used to them.
Six: well. You found me. Let's get going.
Mono: sounds like a plan!
Carol: omg! I'm so exited! I have never seen outside of the school before!
Mono: sorry to disappoint you Carol. But it's just the same as the school.
Carol: nothing can be as bad as the school!
Thomas: don't get your hopes up. There is still plenty of this wretched place to go through until we reach the outside.
Carol: I know...

Carol POV:
We continue to walk down corridors, our tiny hearts skipping a beat as we turn corners. Thomas was talking to Six. I don't know why but... him talking to her like that made me feel something. I couldn't tell what it was. I try to get it out of my head but nothing I do can take my mind off it. I sigh. And continue to walk with the rest of the group.
Thomas: Carol, you ok? You have been awfully quiet for you.
Carol: yeah. I'm fine!
Thomas walks over to me and puts his hand on my face.
Thomas: you sure...
Carol: I- yeah. Thanks.
Thomas walks away. I start blushing. Is this what I was feeling? Embarrassment? No... it can't be can it? I don't like him... do I? I start getting thoughts in my head...
Why do I feel like this?
Why...
He doesn't like me
He can't
Besides... I'm nothing...
I'm just a childish freak...
Why would anybody like me?
I get so caught up I'm my thoughts I didn't realise Thomas and Mono screaming from in front. I turn around to see the teacher standing there, ruler in hand.

Thomas POV:
Carol just stands there. Facing the teacher.
Thomas: CAROL RUN!
Mono: CAROL GET OUT OF THERE!!
Carol finally snaps into here senses and starts running. Me and Mono start to run too. We can't see six. She must have gone forward.
We take a few turns before finding a tower of boxes. Me and Mono climb into one. Carol luckily gets the picture and gets into a box too. The teacher ends up waking past us.
Thomas: CAROL! WHAT THE HECK!
Mono: YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN YOURSELF KILLED!
Carol: sorry... I was just thinking... do... do you like me?
Thomas: what do you mean?
Carol: do you like... hate me?
Thomas: Carol I could never hate you. No matter what silly stunt you pull next we will always be best friends for ever! Remember that.
I hug Carol.
Thomas: you are se silly sometimes Carol.
Carol: yeah... I know...
Mono: cmon guys! Let's go find six! She probably wondered off somewhere!
Carol: yeah let's go...

???: I AM GOING TO GET YOU ONE DAY..!

???: AND WHEN THAT DAY COMES I WILL KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID!

To be continued...

Aaaaaa sorry for not posting in agesssss. I hope you like this part nevertheless :)