~imposter~

⚠️all comments go to a family computer. Please restrain from commenting anything rude/ offensive, sexual/ inappropriate, swears/ slurs.⚠️

Warning- bad grammar. Cringe. This version of the bullies is my original idea (?)

Carol POV: I wake up. It's quite early so I still have 3 hours until class starts. I sit up. There is nothing to do. Normally I would play with Thomas but he is sleeping. I decide to try and wake him up.
Carol: Thomas! Wake up!
Thomas: ugh... what time is it?
Carol: like 4:30 why?
Thomas: 4:30!? Carol we still have ages until school starts! Why did you wake me up!?
Carol: I was boreddddd can we play now?
Thomas: fine. But be quiet...

Thomas POV:
Me and Carol play for a few hours until it's time for class. It's all normal. Nothing weird going on. Until...
I see the door to the storage cabinet open, then close. Then a loud bang. My teacher runs in screeching in a broken distorted voice. Then I suddenly hear that dreaded thing... the sound of her neck stretching and cracking... I can see Carol trembling.
Thomas: shhh Carol it's ok. It's probably a rat or something
Carol smiles at me.

After a while the teacher walks back into class and actually like nothing happened. Strange... I brush it off my shoulder. Like I said. It was probably a rat.

Carols POV:
We are all sitting in class quietly after that big disturbance (?).
I heard some gentle footsteps behind me. Then I felt something on my legs. I look down too see  the little boy called 'Mono'. I know he tried to kill me, but he looked petrified down there. So I stayed quiet.

The lesson ended and me and Thomas went to our secret base in the chess room.
Carol: I saw him today
Thomas: saw who?
Carol: Mono
Thomas: what!? Where!?
Carol:  in class. He was under my desk. I think he trusts us now.
Thomas: you can't be too sure....
Suddenly the door to our room opens, and there his is. Mono. Standing on the door way. He looks stressed. He doesn't have his hammer with him.

Thomas POV:
Mono starts to run away, only to trip over and fall on the floor.
Carol: hey! Don't worry! We won't hurt you.
Mono gets up and looks at me. I run forward.
Thomas: look wise guy, we're trusting you not to hurt us here. Now tell us why your here and why you killed all those people, before I kill you!
Carol: whoa there Thomas- don't worry about him. He's nice when you get to know him.
I just grumble in response.
Mono: some of your classmates captured my friend. Then they started attacking me! I'm just here to find my friend!
Carol: you killed all those people for a friend..?
Mono: yeah..?
Carol: I- we want to help you. Right Thomas
I nod my head
Carol: we'll help you find your friend and get out of here!
Thomas: but! One one condition!
Mono: y-yeah
Thomas: you don't hurt us. And you help us escape too. I've had enough of this wretched place..
Mono: ok! Sure. Uh can you help me with this..?

???: 'I won't hurt you' he said

???: 'we're your friends' she said

???: it's funny how one little discovery...

???: can change everything...

To be continued...