~Mono~

⚠️all comments go to a family computer. Please refrain from commenting anything rude/ offensive, sexual/ inappropriate, swears/ slurs.⚠️

Warning- bad grammar. Cringe. This version of the bullies is my original idea (?)

Thomas POV:
Carol: who is that...
I look over at the child. He looks shocked that a bully can talk.
Thomas: I- I don't know...
The boy steps backwards. Suddenly he darts forward, hurling his hammer at me and Carol.
I grab Carols hand and dash into a locker and close the door. I hear the hammer smash against the door. Leaving a dent in the metal.
Carol: if you going to kill us. Then you could at least tell us who you are! You monster!
There is silence from the boy. We here the word 'Mono' and then he walks away. The scraping of the hammer on the floors growing more and more distant.

Carols POV:
Carol: Mono... is that his name? Why was he trying to kill us!? Why did he kill all those people!?
Thomas: well. Some people were writing something on a piece of paper. I looked over and it said about if someone came here who didn't belong here. It was a rule to kill them...
Carol: is that why they want to kill us? Because we 'don't belong here?'
Thomas: I'm guessing so. Cmon let's get out of this locker.

Thomas POV:
Thomas: I haven't seen that 'Mono' kid in ages...
Carol: But the amount of people here is decreasing. He's definitely still here somewhere...
Thomas: I wonder if he trusts us yet... we should go looking for him
Carol: but... he tried to kill us...
Thomas: he had to understand we didn't want to hurt him. I mean, we didn't attack.
Carol: true... I don't think we would go yet though... plus we gotta get to lunch.
Thomas: true.

Me and Carol start heading to lunch. We go through many twisted halls until we reach the cafeteria.
I tree packed with people food fighting and actual fighting. Me and Carol sit at the end of the lunch room on the second table. There was a pot of plain, raw potatoes.
Carol: ew... is this lunch..?
Thomas: be happy that you have anything Carol. Considering where we live. This is pretty good food.
Carol: but I want to eat real food!
Thomas: I know Carol...
Carol: have you ever heard of the Maw? It has real food! Like meat and cheese!
Thomas: mhm
Carol: don't you wish that we had real food like that!?
Thomas: Potatoes are real food Carol. That just don't taste good...
Carol: I know but-
Carol was interrupted by the bell
Thomas: well. Betta get to class.
Carol: But I didn't eat any-
Thomas: come on!

Carols POV:
I follow Thomas to class. This class is dissecting frogs. We still don't get to talk. But at least we get to do something.
The teacher cuts open a frog and places there organs on a mat. Everyone follows.
After the lesson is finally over me and Thomas walk through the empty halls back to our secret room. We struggle to walk up the stairs and swing on ropes. Then we move chess pieces until the secret door opens. And we go to bed.

???: Please... I need you

???: I can't do this alone..!

???: there after me!

???: please... come back...

To be continued...