Fateful Encounter Part 4:

Start from the beginning

“H-hey...w-what are you doing…?”

Tbh chuckled softly and smoothed out his hair gently “s-sorry, your hair is so fluffy I just couldn’t help it.” He smiled softly “e-everything about you is just so cute and beautiful and just...perfect in every way..”

Joocie blushed softly “H-Honest...S-Stop it..” he said sheepishly as he glanced down “i-its embarrassing…”

Smiling softly, Tbh brushed a few strands out of Joocie’s face as he tilted his chin up to look at him. He spoke softly, barely above a whisper "but Joocie..~ It is only us here in the kitchen. Can't I speak of every single detail about you that makes you the perfect boyfriend to me?"

"R-really..? L-like what..?"

Tbh tapped his chin before running his hand through Joocie's hair gently. "Well. You are so kind, and generous, and cute, and funny." He chuckled softly and tapped Joocie's nose "and you have a cute nose."

Joocie blushed "H-Honest.."

Tbh giggled quietly and poked his cheeks "and soft, squishy pudgy cheeks that I just want to pinch all day long." He pinches the air around Joocie's cheeks while giggling "Pinch Pinch Pinch!"

Joocie stifled a giggle and squirmed a bit "T-Tbh-!"

"I wanna pinch your chubby wubby cheeks, babe!" Tbh squealed quietly and pokes Joocie's armpits "Or maybe I will tickle you instead!" The smaller Juiceman in his arms jumped and squirmed, starting to laugh quietly "H-Hey!-" The Crab man smiled and began to poke Joocie in his armpits and sides "C'mon~ Lemme hear you laugh! I wanna hear my Joocie giggle!"

Couldn't have held it in any longer, Joocie started to laugh and squirm "I-Its not fair! H-H-Honest!!" He kept laughing as he lost his balance.

Tbh quickly caught him, laughing warmly "Whoa! Fallen head over heels for me again J?" Joocie stifled silent giggles, covering his smile with his eyes closed. He slowly calmed down as he looked up at Tbh, staring into those brown orbs he had fallen smitten for.

Tbh pressed his forehead against the man below him and stared back into Joocie's pale blue eyes warmly. "Do you feel better now, Joocie?"

Pondering on the thought, Joocie nodded slowly before gently moving his hand up to grip Tbh's shoulder ever so gently. "...yeah...I believe so.." Tbh smiled brightly and leaned his head against his "I'm glad.."

The two stayed there in the kitchen, silent and unmoving as they both let the soft atmosphere around them slowly seep in.

Oompa suddenly came from the entrance way "Alright you two if you are not gonna kiss and make out why don't you come join me back in the living room?"

The two let out a frightened yelp as Joocie quickly pulled himself away from Tbh "OOMPA!"

Tbh glared at him "H-How long were you-!?"

Oompa waved his hands "Oh not too long, only long enough to know Joocie's weak points the next time we play Among Us" he laughed and put his hands behind him "Oh but don't worry! I didn't hear anything too personal come from you two."

Joocie glared at him "S-Swear on it..?"

Oompa nods "Of course! Hell, I'm just glad you two aren't fighting right now. It's kinda cute seeing you two act all lovey dovey" he laughed softly as the other two blushed deeply and looked away from each other.

He shrugged "Well, you two should head back to the living room. Everyone will be in brighter moods seeing you two have made up" he smiled and walked into the living room.