Duos and their Disputes

Start from the beginning

 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

April 8

Y/n POV

"Shouldn't you middle schoolers be home at this hour?" Tsukishima smirks, which Yamaguchi snickers at. Kageyama and Hinata get fired up though. Maybe annoyed is the right word.

The two duos introduce themselves and go on and on about their heights, ending with Hinata jumping really high to get a ball out of Tsukishima's palm.

"Y/n? Why are you hanging out with these ass wholes?" Hinata asks. That cuss doesn't sound right from his higher pitched voice. (HINATA IS A 15/16 YEAR OLD BOY HE KNOWS ABOUT SEX AND CUSS WORDS, HE IS JUST A LITTLE NAIVE...I'M SICK OF FANON HINATA)

"Erm. We just wanted to get some boba." I laugh nervously.

"Anyway. You're that King of the Court guy." Tsukishima says and Kageyama grabs the collar of Tsukishima's shirt.

"If you guys are gonna fight right now, I'm gonna go home. You guys need to deal with this yourselves." I say in a disapproving way. Kageyama lets out a gruff but lets Tsukishima go.

"Will beat you two on that 3 on 3!" Hinata declares and Tsukishima frowns.

"Maybe we'll just forfeit the match." He says, disinterested. "Have a nice night." He begins to walk away, Tadashi following, urging me to come along.

I let out a sigh. "Boys."

"Sorry about that. Goodnight, good luck tomorrow!" I cheer them on and catch up with Tsukishima and Tadashi.

"You shouldn't have been rude." I scold as we make our way to the boba shop.

"People like them are too overzealous. How can they like a game so much, it's just a club." Tsukishima thinks and I sigh.

"Well obviously not to them." I say.

We grab our bobas, and deciding to talk about something else. We drink our bobas of choice as they walk me home.

"I'm exited to watch you guys play tomorrow." I smile at them. "My brother helped Hinata and Kageyama with Tanaka at 5 in the morning yesterday so I'm exited to see how this game works out." I smile at them. Tsukishima shrugs, taking a sip from his drink.

"You do that a lot." I comment. Tadashi lets out a chuckle as Tsukishima looks at me confused.

"You shrug a lot." I tell him.

"Anyway. Who will you be cheering for tomorrow?" Tadashi asks and I exaggerate myself shrugging my shoulders and Tsukishima rolls his eyes.

"Neither of you. It's not a competition. Just to see how you each play, and I don't like pinning teammates against each other." I comment.

We continue the walk to my place. Finishing our drinks well before arriving at my apartment complex.

"You guys don't need to bring me up." I say as they bring me to the elevator.

Tadashi opens his mouth to say something but Tsukishima beats him to it.

"No it's fine." Tsukishima says as we step inside the elevator. 

Up to floor 5.

We stand in the elevator as I get my keys out.

"You're lucky my Mom's at work right now. She would have forced you two to have some tea." I chuckle.