Mama Q! (Again, KarlNapIty, Fluff!)

Start from the beginning

(Sorry, Motivation is going bleh at the moment, but time skip after breakfast!)

"Hey.. imma go to Phil's to come back and show you what I've been helping with... Be back soon!" Quackity yelled out as he walked through the front door  while Karl was sitting on a countertop and Sapnap washing dishes. "Alright, Love you! Be safe!" Karl called after him. "What do you think it'll be?" "I don't have a clue, Sap. Why would you think I know?" Karl said while trying to lift up the mood, which succeeded. "Eh, I don't know."

"Hey Phil!" Quackity called out. "Ello, Quackity! Come to pick up Tubbo?" Phil already knew about the thing. "Mama Q!!!" Tubbo ran up to Quackity and hugged him. "Ello, my little bee boy! How's he doing?" "I'm doin good, Mama!" "Ready to go?" "Yepp! Bye bye, Tommy!" "Bye Tubbo! Come back soonn!" Tommy called out as Quackity and Tubbo started to walk out the door. "I will, Tommy! Bye Philza!" "Bye, Tubbo. Bye, Quackity!" "See ya Tommy and Phil!" Was the last thing Quackity said before heading out the door with Tubbo. Tubbo got into the car and buckled up in the backseat, Quackity doing the same but in the driver. "You ready to meet Karl and Sapnap?" "Yeppo!" "Hehe, you reply in the cutest ways, kiddo." "That's what Tubbo does best!" (You can't tell me Tubbo isn't the cutest thing but the deadliest at the same time-)

Karl and Sap heard a car pull into their driveway and Quackity opening the door. "Hey, I'm back!" "Heya, Duckling. So, where's this thing you've been helping out with?" Karl said, jumping off the couch him and Sap were cuddling on. "Well, you two. Come over here and you'll see here in a moment." Both boys walked over to Quackity, waiting to see what it was. Tubbo jumped out from behind. "Hiya! I'm Tubbo, Mama Q already told me your names!" "Mama Q?" Sapnap questioned, looking at Quackity. "Yeah.. meet Tubbo, my kid." Karl and Sapnap's eyes widened. "Y-Your kid..?" "Yeah.. well uhm.. his kid but I have custody." Tubbo ran over to Karl, hugging his lower waist. "Aww! He's so adorable." "Eh, just wait." "I wanna tear your skin off your bones!" "Oh-" Quackity bursted out laughing at what Tubbo said. "He doesn't absolutely mean it, he likes creeping people out." "Ah." Karl picked up Tubbo, Tubbo jumping out of his arms instantly and getting picked up by Quackity. "Sorry, he's just used to me." "It's alright.. so.. how'd you get custody over him?" (Time to explain the story... Ah yes. K i l l  m e . ) "So.. y'know Schlatt's death... Correct?" "Correct.." Sapnap raised an eyebrow. "So... I used to be married to Schlatt then I found you all, right?" "Right.." "So.. Tubbo was Schlatt's son. He had a girlfriend before me and then bad Tubbo, sadly the girl passed away after giving birth to them.. Schlatt kept Tubbo and then found me.. I was then Mama Q because Tubbo didn't actually know his real mom for a good while. Then, after me and Schlatt divorced a little before he died, me and him had shared custody. If one of us dies, the other gets full the judge had said.. apparently he foreshadowed because a month later he died. I then got full custody of Tubbo and have had Phil helping me out. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner... I would've but I thought you wouldn't want me anymore of something-" "We would always want you Quackity, kid or no kid. We would always want you." "Thank you... Can you help me tho?- Tubbo fell asleep." Quackity felt a little embarrassed. "We can put him in our room until we get him his own?" "Sure.." Karl picked Tubbo up from Quackity's arms and took him up and into the bedroom to lay them down. Once back from putting Tubbo down, (that sounds wrong) he came into the kitchen. "Wanna cuddle while watching a movie?" "Sure. We can talk a little about Tubbo too and what were gonna do.

(Time skip to after they decided to keep Tubbo with them and they cuddled for a bit, idk. 😃)

Quackity, Karl, and Sap were all cuddling while watching 'The Quiet Place', a horror movie which Karl didn't appreciate, as he jumped almost every time, he screamed a little too. Quackity was in the middle with Karl on his left and Sapnap on his right, just cuddling. "Mama Q..?" Tubbo walked down the stairs with a quiet voice while rubbing his eyes. "What's up, my little bee boy? Did we wake you?" "Yeah... Mmm.. Karl did. He kept screaming." Quackity hit Karl on the arm and looked back at Tubbo. "C'mere Tubs." Quackity said while holding out his arms. Tubbo walked straight into Quackity's arms, or Mama Q's arms as he would call it. After a minute or so of this, Quackity decided to break the question. "Hey Tubs?" "Hmm?" Tubbo said, looking up at Quackity. "How would you like to live with me, Karl, and Sapnap?" "Really?!" "Yes, really." Karl replied to Tubbo. "I would love it! Thank you, Mama Q! Thank you, Dad Sapnap! Thank you, Papa Karl!" Sapnap and Karl smiled at the nicknames Tubbo gave them, them loving it. "You're welcome, Tubbo." Sapnap said. They laid like that just watching a movie, a different one because as much as Tubbo liked horror, he didn't wanna be woken up again and again. This time they turned on 'Home', Tubbo being the one to choose it and the others deciding to agree. After about 15-20 minutes, Tubbo fell asleep. Karl following him not long after, then Sapnap. 'Now this is the family I wanted. A loving, caring one. I have everything I need here around me. And I love each and every one of them..' was the last thing Quackity had though before he fell into slumber along with the other three, them all cuddling there comfortably. In their minds they all promised themselves from that day on, they would be a family.

(A/N:)
Ello Lovelys! Omg, this is the most I've ever wrote. Like, literally. Again, this and the next two chapters are requested by Leafy_Frog. Heyo, bestieee. Anyway, imma leave it off here. Eat and drink something if you haven't already. Bye Lovelysss!

Word Count: 2110