Injury

A/N: I'm 17 now and its my birthday today July 30th. ヽ(。◕o◕。)ノ🎂
Here is my gift to myself and to y'all

✨❤️Enjoy❤️✨

⠀⠀'Son of a bitch!' You yelled to yourself. "Uhm, sorry about that but please wait here I'm gonna grab a first aid kit for you Ms. Momobami, I'll be quick" You let go of your hold and left to look for some first aid kit.

⠀⠀'Where are they located though? This mansion is huge.' You looked around and remembered that there was a first aid kit you caught a glimpse of while looking for some ingredients to cook breakfast for your employers before the accident.

⠀⠀'Now where is it? This pantry itsbigger than my apartment, Holy shit.' looking around on how big it really was not realizing till now as you were interrupted by the accident.

⠀⠀'So Mr. Momobami's daughters are twins and they are both very beautiful, although they are twins, they are so much different from each other. The other girl with two looped hair has a lot of confidence while the other one with air is really shy and timid. How interesting' You thought "Oh shit! The first aid kit!" You remembered that you were looking for a first aid kit and quickly hurried.

⠀⠀"There you are, now let's hurry up" Grabbing the first aid and quickly going back to the kitchen, you didn't get lost as the burning smell still lingered through your nose and helped your way back to the kitchen.

A/N: I'm not an expert at first aid shit ok.<3
⠀⠀
⠀⠀Now putting the first aid kit and opening it, taking out some alcohol and bondages "It's ok its gonna sting a little Ms. Momobami, but bare with me." you approach her and examine any type of injury from her.

⠀⠀"That's good no injury and I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier Ms. Momobami, I was just very worried." You said while examining any injury.

⠀⠀"You're Y/N L/N, right? Our personal chef that our father hired for us?" You looked back at the other girl with the braided hair and nodded. She was slowly approaching you and suddenly got nervous as she got closer.

⠀⠀"Ara~ Would you look at that? You're so worried about your employer's injury that you haven't noticed you're the one who's injured, your hands are bleeding darling, haven't you noticed?" The looped hair girl then grabbed your hand and took the alcohol and bondages from you.

___________
⠀⠀Let's go back a little as to why you were the injured one and how it happened. While you were keeping the girl away from the fire because they were dangerously close to it, you then swiftly moved them away safely from the flames, you quickly looked for the fire extinguisher to put out the fire.

⠀⠀While you were trying to break the glass open to get to the fire extinguisher, the handle broke off and you weren't able to open it as you are now holding the handle 'Huh?! How? Aren't they rich?! How is this the only thing that broke here?.' You thought as your worried state turned into a panic attack.

⠀⠀You had to think quickly as the flames started to get far more dangerous and getting far more bigger. 'Ugh, Fuck It!' You then decided to punch the glass to get through the fire extinguisher, it was your last resort to open it.

⠀⠀When your first punch only cracked the glass you winced in pain but due to your panic attack, the adrenaline through your body, it strengthen your endurance to feel pain and reducing it drastically and on your second punch you put all your strength in your body and your punch and finally breaking the it, you then took your chance to put out the fire and you kept everyone safe.
_______
This bitch took me 2 hours to make ;-; but it was worth it