Prologue 2

Third POV

Third POV

"Here we are." (M/n) Said. We are at a family-sized house that now belonged to us. "I also forgot to mention that you will be going to a new school," she said clapping her hands together. "Hm, which one?" he asked grabbing the suitcase. "Let me check my email..." She grabbed her phone and looked through her mail. "Ah, it's called PK Academy." "He hummed in acknowledgment. He put on his bandana, gloves, and mask and got to work cleaning the house.

  After what seemed to be 2 hours he got out of the house and the entire building was shining clean. "Woah!" His mother and father said in sync. Even if they were kind of used to this it would still surprise them every time. When they entered the house it smelled like a fresh new car, with a hint of lemon. As if on cue (Y/n) realized they were out of Lysol. Sure he could use his powers but he was already drained of energy from cleaning the house and this was an excuse to explore the neighborhood. Meanwhile with a certain pink boy...

Saiki POV

'Good grief, looks like they're here.' I thought. apparently from what I remember my mom said we were getting new neighbors from across our house. 'That must be them.' I sighed. 'Let's just hope they're not annoying.'

Third POV

Since (Y/n) ran out of Lysol he decided to go to the store, grabbing his mask and headphones he went to the door. "I'm heading out," he said and shut the door. 

  Timeskip to the shopping center area.

He made it, and oh boy was there a lot of people, what's one thing (Y/n) hates you may wonder, well one of them is crowds. Sure he may be a psychic but that's what makes it worse, hearing people's thoughts and the 'Germs.' made things a bit more difficult. He plugged in his headphones and played the next song on his playlist which was 'Fiction'.  'Now... where do they sell cleaning supplies...'

'Oh there it is.' he thought looking at a sign that said 'Cleaning supplies' in Japanese. Luckily it seemed that not many people were at this specific store. While browsing for the best cleaner he spotted a woman with black neck-length hair looking at a similar product that he was looking for, but it was not the best quality and she could definitely use a better one. "Um, excuse me but if you're looking for a spray I recommend this brand." He said pointing to the one on the shelf. "Oh thank you!" She turned and smiled at the boy. He noticed that she had 2 scars on her eyes and a unique chin but he didn't question it.

After paying for what he needed he decided to go and get groceries since they probably wouldn't have any for dinner. There were many options at the store, he had no idea what to choose, so he texted his parents on what they wanted for dinner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you want for dinner?   

-Y/n-

I could go for some Karbonader <333
-Mom-

I don't mind whatever you make is up to you.
-Dad-

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So after looking at the ingredient list he searched for all the items he needed. From ground pork (If your vegetarian or vegan just replace the ingredients with a vegan/vegetarian-friendly substitute.) to breadcrumbs he almost had everything he needed. But he was missing something, oh that's right, oil.

   Heading to the section where they held oil he was looking for the oil until he realized it was too high for him to reach. Luckily no one was in the aisle and no cameras were pointed there so he just used his ability to levitate the oil into the shopping cart. Sure normal people would've just asked for help but (Y/n) was no 'normal person.' Sure he looked normal, that's how he always looked. But he was far from average.

Heading home after buying what he needed, he quickly got to work with cleaning all the products he bought, took a shower, and got started on dinner.

Time skip and location skip.

Well, this was it,

PK Academy