Prologue

Third POV

Third POV

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

A phone was ringing. It was 5 am in Copenhagen, Denmark. While turning off his alarm he got out of his bed, he could hear his parents rushing to put any last-minute items into their car. Most of their items were already shipped to their new house so the only thing they really packed were clothes that they would need and some breakfast.

After getting on his freshly cleaned white t-shirt and short white pants he went downstairs to see what his parents were up to. "Oh hi, sweetheart! Your father and I are just getting ready to head out to the airport. Do you have everything you need?" His mother asked. He nodded his head in confirmation."Alright great, I packed you some breakfast in the car if you want to eat." Of course (Y/n) wasn't hungry, and even if he was he didn't have an appetite. "Go ahead and wait for me and your father in the car we'll start driving to the airport. He waved to his mom and went over to the car, meanwhile his father was helping his mom out.

When the parents got out of the house they noticed that the car was shining and had sparkles surrounding it. "(Y/n)?" His father asked, he was quite surprised but not to the extreme since he kind of figured this would happen. (Y/n) Stepped out of the car with his white bandana and mask on. "Alight is everyone ready?" She asked clasping her hands together. They both replied with a yes and started driving.

Timeskip

They were driving to the airport, since it was only a 15-minute drive they didn't need to drive long, but it didn't help that there was rain falling making the drive a little bit longer, (Y/n) had his mask off since it was deemed clean enough. Since there wasn't much to do in the car he decided to wear his headphones and play some music.

Timeskip to the airport.

"Alright, we're here." (F/n) announced. (Y/n) and (M/n) got out of the car and grabbed their luggage. By this point (Y/n) already had his gloves and mask on. After checking the screen to see which counter they needed to go to they started walking and went to the check-in counter.

"Hello! May I see your boarding passes and some sort of identification" an employee asked. "Hi, yes here they are" (M/n) said handing over their passes and passports. "All right now I just need to check in your bags and then you'll be all set." with that they got the bags checked in and went on over to the security gates and got an all-clear.

While waiting his mom started talking a bit to him. "Will you be alright taking a plane? I know how claustrophobic you can get so I just want to make sure you'll be fine." "I'll be fine, at most I'm a bit anxious but don't worry about me," he answered. She just sighed mentally. She was worried about her son but if he said he'll be fine she'll trust him. (F/n) was on the phone since he got a call from work, but it was cut short when their flight was announced to be boarded.

"Flight (Random number and letter) is now boarding passengers."