•---•
Time skip
•---•

    "Mina?" You knocked on her office, calling out their name. "Y/N! Come in." Upon entering you sat down, took a deep breath, and confronted Mina.

    "Mina, can I have a vacation leave?" Mina was surprised at your statement. "Oh? Well yes, but why the sudden decision?" Mina stopped typing on the computer.

    "Someone offered me a job and I wanna try it out" Mina nods at you "I see, what's the job they've offered you Y/N?" "A personal chef, Ma'am!" Mina's eyes widened and nodded her head once again. "Wow! That's such an offer if I may say so myself, now I understand why you'd want it." You nodded.

    "Alright, how long do you plan on taking the vacation leave Y/N?" "Around three months, Ma'am!" Mina kept on listening to you and agreeing. "Oh, I see, well I accept it but remember you can either extend it or cut it short. Y/N you deserve to rest, you've been working so hard for us here and we are thankful for it, you are a big help, so good luck there buddy." She then pats your head and hugs you.

    "Though you still have to work today, I'll see when you can have the vacation leave it's probably gonna be either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, my apologies schedule is hectic and exhausting this week, though I'll see you after work about your vacation leave!" Mina scratched her head and later waved goodbye as you then left her office and continued to work.

•-After Work-•

    "Welcome Y/N! Come in." You entered her office and sat down with your F/D in hand. "Hello, Ms. Mina, how is my vacation leave going?" "Well, it's gonna start tomorrow. Don't worry about your place on being a head chef as I already took care of that, someone will temporarily replace your position." They handed you a paycheck.

    "And here! Your pay for today so enjoy this. Good luck on that offer, kid!" "And I already told you to call me Mina, anyways take care kid." "Thank you, Mina, thanks a lot." You hugged Mina tightly. "Awe, you're so sweet Y/N. You get home kid, it's getting late again."

•---•
Time skip
•---•

Location: A fancy restaurant (I can't think of a restaurant name alright?!! What do you want me to name it coochie slayer 69??? Jddbxj Anyways)

    "I'm glad you took my Offer Ms. Y/N L/N you may take a seat." "Thank you, sir!" You bowed and took a seat. "The name's Keitaro Fujii, pleased to meet you once again Ms. Y/N L/N, thank you for considering this offer." "And thanks for the opportunity sir!".

    They discuss the offer and the terms and conditions of the contract to ensure the safety of both you and the client who was interested in your service and your agreement.

    "Thank you for agreeing on the contract. I've also been informed that if you did accept it, which you did, they would love to know your skill in person. They will be picking you up in a few days informing you on when they are gonna arrive, here is their card. Thank you! Please do be ready as they are hard to please, good luck Ms. YN L/N."

    Your eyes glowed E/C and deeply chuckled and told the man "Oh? I've always been ready and prepared for things I've always adored, Mr. Fujii." Surprising the man with a sudden switch of the calmed atmosphere.

    "Thank you for the offer and the deal, take care Mr. Fujii" You bowed and politely bid goodbye and left. Mr. Fujii was left puzzled at the atmosphere that you just switched like a light switch.

•---•
Time skip (I'm getting lazy again :/ )
•---•

    You got picked up by a limousine in front of your apartment as the butler opens the door for you. "Ms. L/N, Mr. Momobami is expecting you today." "Oh! Yes, he is, thank you." You then got inside and sat down, admiring the car.