Chapter 41: The Jet-Black Sun! Lucifer The End!!

Start from the beginning

*The match was reset and Lane held up his new bey to Athena, the bey gleamed in the light*

Lane: This! Is Lucifer The End!!

Athena: Lucifer The End?!..

Lane: I'll show you and the entire world its true power!! This will be a Burst-Only Match, no other finishes count!

*Athena frowned angrily as the battle began*

Referee: First Battle!! Ready Set!!

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!

*both beys landed in the stadium and Lucifer The End takes the center, Adeona comes in to land the first attack*

Athena: Now go, Adeona!! Knock it out with Heaven Upper!!

*Adeona strikes at Lucifer with all its might and knocks it around like a ping pong. Lane simply grins as he watches the onslaught*

Athena: More! Attack more!!

*Adeona launches Lucifer away but it managed to recover using the Drift driver, Lane clenches his fist as his Flare flows to life*

Lane: Break them with The End Disaster!!

*Lucifers blades glowed as it raced towards Adeona! with quick maneuvers, Adeona was able to dodge the attack and escape to the upper deck*

Athena: Lets do this!

*Adeonas full powered Flare burned to life and raced down towards Lucifer from the Upper Deck. Lucifers lock begins to advance as Adeona slams itself into it*

Athena: Break through!!!

Lane: Limit Break: The End!!

*a part of Lucifers ring slams down, pushing Adeona against the stadium floor with incredible force. Adeona collapses under the pressure and goes flying out of the arena, Athena watched in horror as Lucifer continued to spin with its Flare lit ablaze*

Referee: Lucifer The End! Over Finish, due to Burst-Only ruling no points are awarded!!

*Athena picks up her bey once again and stared at Lane who simply grinned like a madman, Athena couldn't believe Lane used a Limit Break Bey too.. Her disbelief continued when she finally realized what Lanes new outfit was, she had only seen that type of clothing once before: It was the Snake Pit suit! She tries to ignores it and gets ready for the second battle*

Referee: Second Battle!

Athena: Limit Break: The End.. There's gotta be a way to counter an attack like that.

Lane: I will make you feel true pain.. Lucifer The End will send you to hell!

Referee: Ready Set!

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!

*the next battle began and Adeona was aiming to end it in one blow*

Athena: Blow it away!!

*Lucifer was knocked against the wall, forcing the lock to advance and activate Lucifers Limit Break. Lane growls as Lucifer recovered and took the center*

Lane: Tch..

*Adeona raced ahead and prepared to unleash another attack*

Lane: It ends here!! The End Wall!!

*And with that, a barrier forms around Lucifer and Adeonas attacks were blocked. No matter how hard she tried, Athena couldn't manage to break the barrier. Adeona then loses control and slams into the wall and knocks itself out*