𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗲𝗻

ابدأ من البداية

"Okay...Dan." She said before turning back to Nathan. "I'll be back to check on you later." Then walking past Dan.

      ____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

Tessa walks up to Karen's Cafe, where she was supposed meet up with Lucas and few other to come up with some sort of fundraiser. To help Nathan.

"You were right. He wouldn't take the money.So...plan B." Tessa said approaching the table.

"Oh, there's other's." She said unaware that they were gonna be there. Yeah, of course she knew Nathan had other friends besides Lucas. She's just never met them.

"Tessa this is Mouth, Junk,Tim and you know Peyton and Brooke." Lucas introduced.

"Hi." She said give them all a small wave and a smile.

After she got acquainted with everyone, they all then started to spitball ideas.

"We could do a car wash." Tim suggested.

"Nathan and cars, not a good idea." Tessa said, thinking about what happened.

"Bake sale." Mouth suggested.

"This is make or break idea." Tessa warns."What about a movie night ?"

"Yeah and then we can take donations and sell concessions." Peyton agreed.

"We could it at River Court. You know.. We could bring a big screen-" Lucas adds.

"What if it rains?" Tessa asked.

"I'm already on it." Brooke says checking the weather. "It's gonna be pouring all weekend."

"Back up?" Tessa questions.

"We can do it at Tric." Peyton says before turning to Tessa."But you have to convince Nathan to show up."

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

"Nathan! You ready ?" She said shutting the door behind her. She didn't get a response.

"Nathan?" She says entering his room, shaking him free of his thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"Are you ok?" She asked with concern.

"Yeah..Yeah. Let's just go." He said struggling to stand up from the bed. She hand him his crutches.

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

Before entering Tric she turns to him and says "You're gonna love it." Giving a warm smile.

Tessa's helping Peyton set up the chairs. And while doing so she can't take her eye's off of him. She was focused on his every move...She was worried about him. She didn't like to see him hurt.

Now, it's almost time to start the movie. Tessa decides walk up to the concession stand(table) to buy a water bottle.

"Water, please." Tessa said as she handed Lucas a $100 dollar bill.

"Tessa, you know the water bottles are only $2 dollars right?" Lucas informed.