🦋12. You can't make me go🦋

Start from the beginning

"Crystal." My brother said giving me the most deadliest glare ever. Elijah sees Jenna, smiles, and drops his arm from my waist and walks over to her. While he go talk to her Damon grabs me and pulls me upstairs to my room. "What the hell does he mean 'My Girl'!?" It's like he was trying to scream at me but whisper at the same time.

I closed my eyes and mumbled a spell so Elijah couldn't hear us, then I opened them. "Damon I don't know okay, I never agreed to be his girlfriend and we damn sure never talked about it!"

"I called Stefan, he's one pissed off Salvatore, not as pissed as me, but pissed."

"Look I'm sorry okay, I'm sorry that he makes me feel like I'm worth something Damon, I have no one to love. You and Stefan have Elena, even though I hate what she's doing, you still have her. No one in my life has ever loved me the way you both love her. I think Elijah is the guy Damon , I love how he cares for me I never in my life had that, So please, please don't kill him." I felt that my cheek was wet, I wiped away a tear that I never even knew that I had. Damon looked sorry for me. He grabbed me and hugged tight in his arms.

"I love you, and I will always love and care for you Annabella, but this guy isn't meant for you." He placed my head in his hands and looked in my eyes. "I promise a better guy will come, it might be tomorrow, or in a few weeks, months, maybe even years, but don't give up on hope, I'm just trying to protect you." He hugged me tighter and kissed my forehead, but I stepped away.

"I know you are Damon, but what do you know about what's best for me." I moved his hands.

I can't believe he was trying to tell me who and who not to be with. My brother would never do that me, I never gave them a reason for them not to trust me when it came to guys. "I can't believe you right now your not even giving him a chance Damon, you just want him gone because YOU don't trust him, after this stupid dinner is over I'm going back home." I started to head out the door but I stopped. I think it's time I finally speak my mind.

I turn back around and look at him. "You're right, he might not be good for me, but at least he cares Damon, NOT ONCE DO YOU ARE STEFAN CHECK TO SEE HOW I FEEL!! TO SEE IF IM OKAY, TO SEE HOW IM COPING WITH MY LIFE!! YES I MAY SEEM FINE, YES I MAY SEEM FEARFUL, BUT DEEP, DEEP DOWN I'M SCARED DAMON!! IM SCARED THAT WHEN THE DAY COMES FOR ME TO LIFT THIS SPELL MY BROTHERS WONT BE THERE TO WATCH ME GROW OLD, TO WATCH ME HAVE MY FIRST CHILD WITH THE MAN THAT I LOVE."

I was in tears at this point, I was angry, hurt, scared, all of the above, I never wanna lose my brothers, but when the time comes will they be ready to lose me. I will one day lift this spell, the moment I made myself this way I decided to stop being afraid, I decided to stop crying and being weak, All I ever wanted was to find a guy and be happy, and right now Damon was to busy focusing on dear old Elena, than to care for his only sisters feelings.

"Bels I—" He started but I stopped him.

"NO! All you and Stefan care about is precious Elena. Well what if I kill her Damon? Will Elijah still keep his word then, Will you try to kill your own sister?" I asked walking closer to him.

"You won't touch her." He said, it pained him to say it but deep, deep down he would do anything to protect her.

"Guess I got my answer,You're no longer my favorite brother." I lifted the spell and left out the room. As I reached the bottom of the stairs, Elijah was waiting for me. I guess he was confused on why he couldn't hear anything. The others must've heard, because when I looked at Ric he was sweeping the damn couch. Wow Ric Wow.

Even after all of that I'll still keep his plan a secret, and like a idiot I'll still be one call away if they need me.

"Are you okay my love?" Elijah asked as he reached for my hand and I gladly took it.