Neymar Jr Imagine ❤️

y/n - your name

After 6 months of being with my boyfriend I was finally moving in with him. I had all my boxes full of my items and I was waiting for Ney to come and collect me.

I heard a knock at the door , I don't know why he doesn't just walk in, ive told him enough times.

"Ney just come in!" I shouted out to him.

He came walking in and instantly placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Here let me help you baby." He said to me as he picked up my boxes and began to move them to his car.

I took the lighter ones obviously as I'm not as strong as he is.

After putting all the boxes in his car we drove off back to now our home.

Me and Neymar met when we was both on a night out a few years ago. At first we started as just a summer fling but about a year ago he began messaging me again and things developed. And bam, six months later he asked me to be his girlfriend and step mom to Davi.

Davi is the sweetest, I could never fill his moms shoes but I will always treat him like my own.

We later arrived at the house and took my boxes in. I started to unpack my stuff when Davi came running in.

"y/n y/n! dad needs you!" he sounded panicked. I instantly rose to my feet and ran down the stairs.

"Ney, Ney what's up." I heard a pop. I looked to see Neymar stood holding champagne and two glasses. He handed me one of them "Cheers to becoming a proper family baby."

I shook my head whilst smiling "I hate you, you really scared me." I went over and hugged him before placing a gently kiss on his lips.