Marcus Rashford Imagine ❤️

Y/N - your name.

I looked down at the test, nervous to see what my future holds.

positive

I don't know whether this is good or bad. Me and Marcus have been together for 2 and a half years and not once had we spoken about having children. I mean he is busy with his career and the tournaments and I'm busy with my own job.

I layed the test down on the counter and tried to decide what the best step going forwards was.

1. Tell marcus , be straight forward
2. Tell marcus and make it special
3. Keep it secret until I need to tell him.

I went option 2.

———————————————————————————

For three days straight I was surfing the internet for inspiration on the best ways to tell someone they are going to be a dad.

I decided on baby clothes and a mug.

All I had to do now was wait for Marcus to get back from training

———————————————————————————

It got to 6pm and I heard the front door go telling me that Marcus had just arrived home.

I was stood in the kitchen with the stuff lay out on the table that will be between us when he walks in.

"I'm home, y/n where are you." I heard Marcus call out to which I responded with "I'm in the kitchen."

I heard his footsteps and my heart began to race as I became all nervous.

Marcus came in to sight and he looked down at the gifts.

"Surprise!" I said with a hint of worry in my voice not knowing how he would respond.

"You serious?" He said as he picked up the mug and read it. I nodded and instantly saw a smile grow on his face. He came over and hugged me which made me feel a bit if relief.

"I'm so excited , this couldn't have been a better time." He kissed me head.

"I'm so glad you said that , I was so nervous." I let out a little laugh.

"Cmon let's go out to celebrate , i'll pay for the restaurant." He offered.

———————————————————————————

We made it to the restaurant and chatted about a lot of things. Seeing him happy made me happy. I'm lucky to have him.

 I'm lucky to have him