Preeta Smiled as she could see his effort to make her smile...

Preeta : tho chalo share karte hai Tumse tumare doctor Dumbo ki dumb story...

Karan (glaring her cutely): tum usse dr.dumbo Nahi bula Sakti

Preeta gave a confused look

Preeta: kyu ?

Karan: wo sirf mere liye hai... Only I can call her that samjhi ?!

She made faces but chuckles... And stood up Dusting off the sand and correcting her skirt...he also stood up...

Preeta: Nahi bulati

Karan(smiles):better

Both started walking towards the water.. Preeta took a long breath collecting up all the courage in her....

she opened the knot of a  closed chapter in her book, a past chapter which she had closed abruptly with marks still on her present... Which have given her heart bruises and pain.... She looked at karan who didn't move his eyes of her..

Preeta: it was a coincidence... Hum mile totally ek sanyog the... Soon after my parents accident.... we met.... Tab Mai bilkul akeli pad gayi thi.... Na Ghar Mai koyi.... na mere Jane wale koyi.... I  was all alone.... And one of those normal to see, but bitter day. I met him... Yash....

Karan was looking at her....they were walking towards the sea...

Preeta: we met in a hospital....

Flashback...

Preeta was seen in a hospital walking towards the the entrance...she was going out of the hospital when she bumped with someone who seemed in a hurry....

Man(angrily): what the hell !

Preeta: am sorry...

The man gave her a and nod

Man(hurrily): could you help me...(she nodes)you know where is the emergency ward ?

Preeta: ya straight and left...

Yash: ooh ..hmm

He left just giving her a nod while She looks at him confused then sighs..

Preeta: hope everything goes good with him...

And Smilingly left...

Next day morning preeta was standing in and talking with the receptionist.. when someone came and stood beside her...she didn't glance much but he saw her and smiled...

She started moving towards her cabin when she felt a tug on her hand....she turned and saw the same guy... Who she saw yesterday...with a smile

Yash: hi ! I am Yash....

She just gave a smile and nudges her head...

Yash: wo sorry yesterday I was a bit in a hurry and then.... You know emergency and all.... That's why I was a bit..

She smiled and took her hands back slowly...

Preeta: it's ok actually u need not have to be sorry... Everyone is like that .. when it comes to our own ones...